Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Shreds De La Hoya: I Dare You To Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be the only fight I would be 100% excited about if oscar came back for one last fight lol no joke

Comment

It would be an interesting angle that I wouldn't mind seeing.

But, doubtful it will happen.

Comment

Can somebody tell Jr that Oscar aint a boxer no more?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Winnin 8 rounds out of 10 means he barely won?
          yeah he looked exceptional didn't he? are you kidding? he is talking about middleweight titles and fighting de la hoya, yet he just fought BILLY LYELL.

and didn't even stop him.......

Comment

Still hoping for Hatton - Hoya at wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              yeah he looked exceptional didn't he? are you kidding? he is talking about middleweight titles and fighting de la hoya, yet he just fought BILLY LYELL.

and didn't even stop him.......
              And? He dominated him in what roach called a sub par performance big ***ing deal!

Comment

I'm surprised at people here wanting to see this fight. Oscar has been done for ages. Heck, even Forbes was able to put in some work on Oscar and you guys want to throw him vs chavez jr. Jr. should be ashamed on asking for DLH. The only fight that I would see worse than this would be for either Klit bro to accept a fight vs Evander and even that wouldn't be as bad considering that EH actually trains and is even more active than DLH. Let the man stay in the promoting side and get some real fights for a change. Other than Duddy you have done NOTHING

Comment

hey hammer head jr. Oscar may not be boxing anymore but he's no cab driver nor tomato can. stick to fight your unknowns.o rcontinue to work on your game. p.s. oscar has somebody that will tattoo you in the near future. and they call him CANELO.

Comment

Well, I am all over the show in regards to this one.

It's a silly subject really.

* Oscar was past-prime, albiet still very dangerous, when he fought Floyd
                    * Oscar was a shell of his former self when he fought Manny at 145 (147)
                    * Guys, they DON'T come back, ever.....

No, Ali was not as good when he made his return to the ring, and neither was Tyson, and neither was anybody else. If you can find an exception, it is just that, an exception.

This would be a silly subject if it weren't for the fact that the fight could possibly be more competitive than Mosley/Pac, and would probably be more competitive than JMM/Morales.

I dunno, it's hard to guage exactly where Oscar would be right now.

* The Oscar that fought Mayweather would beat Chavez
                    * Prime Oscar would kill him
                    * Chavez probably outlasts/outworks Hoya to a UD at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      And if Junior would beat him you would turn it around and say that Junior was fighting an old man.

The kid can't win with any of you even if he does live up to expectations.
                      It would be a big money fight, thats likely the only real reason he wants to fight Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X