Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma-Marquez Rematch Eyed For August, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for Marquez, but might not be so good for Juanma. If Marquez doesn't come in hurt this time it could be a very tough fight for Juanma....seeing as Marquez was able to take his punches.

Should be a good fight and it is a great matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
      Certainly you're not referring to the same Caballero that got outclassed by JASON LITZAU. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you must know of a Caballero that I'm not aware of.

That's exactly who I was referring to.Doesn't put Lopez in a good light,does it? That he was too timid to fight a man that was "outclassed" by someone like Jason Litzau.That he had to rely on another man to beat a man that had continually called him out and questioned his manhood for well over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        1st fight was a great fight, a rematch would be just as exciting in my view
        Agreed man. Marquez is money in rematches and as long as his injury is healed I got him to **** Lopez outta there again.

Good rematch.

Much better fight than Gamboa anyway, who's overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          No reason for it, JuanMa was clearly the winner and starting to dominate towards the end.
          Cuz' Rafa was injured prick.

Comment

Juanma wins again , this time in a rout especially if it's in juanma's backyard in PR or his 2nd home in the NY..the last 2 sentences were funny how some people see how that played out.rather have rafa/vazquez 5 for the tie breaker.

Comment

IMO it makes no sense, Rafa will just be a year older and had taken another beating. Juanma needs to move on and fight at 130 vs Ricky Burns and collect his third belt, then move up to 135 and fight a champion there. Juanma has the potential to become our first 4 division world champ. Juanma vs Rafa 2 will be same outcome, different date...

Comment

Originally posted by - p e t - View Post
                Agreed man. Marquez is money in rematches and as long as his injury is healed I got him to **** Lopez outta there again.

Good rematch.

Much better fight than Gamboa anyway, who's overhyped.
                Yeah, Juanma is a great fighter, rafa comes to fight, im sure it would be just as/if not moe entertaining than their first bout

Comment

Marquez might have quit in that fight on purpose for money purposes for the rematch like Vasquez did with him so they could continue with the rivalry. It's based more on that I think than actual lack of heart. I'm saying that as somebody who aint even Mexican.

One question I have for both groups of people who hug Lopez's nuts and bash Marquez for quitting or one of the two is do you think Lopez would have the guts to take on a young prime fighter when he is in Rafael Marquez's position?

Lopez is considered to be in his youngest fighting prime and he's afraid to take on fighters in their prime. I'd hate to see the day that Lopez's hair starts turning gray.

God I'm such a good poet.
                  Last edited by Iceta Lives; 02-04-2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    Marquez might have quit in that fight on purpose for money purposes for the rematch like Vasquez did with him so they could continue with the rivalry. It's based more on that I think than actual lack of heart. I'm saying that as somebody who aint even Mexican.

One question I have for both groups of people who hug Lopez's nuts and bash Marquez for quitting or one of the two is do you think Lopez would have the guts to take on a young prime fighter when he is in Rafael Marquez's position?

Lopez is considered to be in his prime and he's afraid to take on fighters in their prime. I'd hate to see the day that Lopez's hair starts turning gray.

God I'm such a good poet.
                    My poetry
                    leads to clarity and
                    is laced with harsh reality
                    The truth is you simply hate
                    and in the end your opinions are late
                    but karma for you is that your life is your fate.
                    Your simply insane
                    you find it hard to maintain
                    but the truth of the matter is your points are a stain
                    and in the end you lack a brain

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      My poetry
                      leads to clarity and
                      is laced with harsh reality
                      The truth is you simply hate
                      and in the end your opinions are late
                      but karma for you is that your life is your fate.
                      Your simply insane
                      you find it hard to maintain
                      but the truth of the matter is your points are a stain
                      and in the end you lack a brain
                      poetry in motion

Comment

Working...
                      X