No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Dirty Tactics and Tricks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a blatant hate thread.

Yes, he uses his forearm sometimes. Does that not make him one of the most skilled pure boxers ever? No.

:smh

Comment

Pac uses great tactics and tricks outside the ring , CWs , glove size , huge ring and Peds lol , pacs got a real arsenal going on !!

Comment

I welcome this, it's one of the many things I like about Floyd. He does intentionally use the elbows/ forearms too so now...where is Horus?

Comment

theres a bunch of whiny babies on here nowadays. u would think this isnt a boxing site. if this is the new generation of boxing fans, i dunno wat to say. the ref dont call it then it aint a foul. grow some balls u pansies.

Comment

LMAO homie used his forearm in the Hatton fight. All of a sudden he always use his elbow. First he used his elbow to pull away and push off cause Hatton was the one holding

2. Throwing a straight right and falling in isn't illegal

3. Saying he cant turn his body back and forth is ******ed. U are ******ed. Wtf are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I welcome this, it's one of the many things I like about Floyd. He does intentionally use the elbows/ forearms too so now...where is Horus?
              Well for him to question Floyd for this will mean that he's actually a good unbiased poster.

But, since he's neither he won't be here questioning Floyd. He might come in here but to make excuses for Floyd.

SMH.

Comment

Mosley was getting a face full of elbow(Hatton too if I recall).

Just because it doesn't look like it directly hurts the opponent doesn't make it not dirty. Most people only think dirty in terms of clinching a ton, headbutts, or low blows. Basically something blatantly intentional.

Hatton said it best that boxing is no tickling contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  LMAO homie used his forearm in the Hatton fight. All of a sudden he always use his elbow. First he used his elbow to pull away and push off cause Hatton was the one holding

2. Throwing a straight right and falling in isn't illegal

3. Saying he cant turn his body back and forth is ******ed. U are ******ed. Wtf are you talking about
                  He did that in the Mosley fight too. It isn't right, but that's his style. He likes to use space and will do anything to create separation. I rather see him do that than hugging his opponents to death, it's Boxing, not MMGAY.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Pancho Villa.

And the point is Mayweather is far from a pure boxer, he is a spoiler and he bend the rules and breaks the ones he can get away with.

He is by no means the worse but lets not think he is a pure boxer.
                    OH NOEZZ HE BROK DA RUlEZ

Comment

Floyd uses the forearm elbow push all the time and has for a long time. It is part of the reason why it is dumb to call Floyd a runner, he ends up on the inside as much if not more than the outside which is where he cliches and pushes to get room. If he ran around he wouldn't need to clinch and push off near as much.

That is like his bread and butter move.

Comment

Working...
                      X