No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Dirty Tactics and Tricks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    I agree TS. A lot of people will be surprise if/when he fight Manny. Manny will prove to be a better natural boxer than him and outclassing him.
    Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
    Green K given.
    you *******s cant be serious. LMAOOOO
    If pac chooses to box with floyd, hell get a worse beatdown of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
      you *******s cant be serious. LMAOOOO
      If pac chooses to box with floyd, hell get a worse beatdown of his life.
      They mad cause the pure boxer Pac been knocked out twice and got 3 losses

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        They mad cause the pure boxer Pac been knocked out twice and got 3 losses
        while floyd has avoided that by ducking the best fighters in his weight class from 140 to 147

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I see it very different a pure boxer, does not need to break the rules and relies on his striking ability and the skill he employs to avoid punches, be that be slipping punches, head movement footwork or guard.

Granted Floyd has the defence part down but he has decent striking ability, good accuracy and speed but lack variety and combos.

But Floyd also relies on the dirty part of the game.

Floyd inside game is bad, and thats why he needs these dirty spoiling tactics, which the ref should be having words with him about.

I want to watch boxing not someone ramming there forearm in there opponents face and punch and hold.

U sir, are a clown. Its obvious you don't know the fight game too well. Boxing is more than throwing your hands. If that's the case all these bar room tough guys would be world champions. "Pure boxing" as u say relies on angles, feints, body placement, distance, etc. Everything u claim Floyd does as "dirty" is actually tame. Legends like Hagler, Evander, Frazier, Norton, and even Hopkins all live by the hit them in the "knees, nose, and elbows" mantra. Its a combat sport. Get it how u can in the squared circle.

And since he's so dirty, please reference a time Floyd hit someone low or headbutted them.

Also pin your excuses down to one thing. Your hate for Floyd got u guys all over the place. First you claim he's a "no balls having runner who won't sit in the pocket". Now "you wanna watch boxing and not someone ramming elbows in opponents faces and hold and hitting". Not only is Floyd a psychic by knowing the drug test issue would be the hang up in negotiations, but now he the only fighter in history who can run and not engage, but be close enough to hold and hit. Simply amazing!

Comment

• [QUOTE=D4thincarnation;10054335]I see it very different a pure boxer, does not need to break the rules and relies on his striking ability and the skill he employs to avoid punches, be that be slipping punches, head movement footwork or guard.

Granted Floyd has the defence part down but he has decent striking ability, good accuracy and speed but lack variety and combos.

He has great striking ability did you seem him I'n every class below 147 he had great combos an great speed foot work an his defense ic classic

And as for his elbow when he used it he would push of and work the body or LANd that lead right that doesn't make it dirty or a trick it's just smart part of being a pure boxer is smarts that's damn near the whole part anybody can punch or slip a punch but can they be smart like Floyd.

Another thing he just adapted his elbow technique to his weight class and fighting on the inside think about it he's a small welter and needs that I'n side technique to or to fall I'n after the right hand he has no power other wise lol

Comment

• the threadmaker is an idiot and a hater

Comment

• Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
                the threadmaker is an idiot and a hater

If i'm the idiot what does that make you?

You can't even come up with a counter argument to dismiss my claim.

In fact everything I said is backed up, and you just need to watch Floyd fight to see he does these thing.

Maybe your love for Floyd has blinded you to the truth.

Come back when you have a decent argument to dismiss my claim or at least try to contribute to the thread instead of throwing around playground insult.

Comment

• Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
                  U sir, are a clown. Its obvious you don't know the fight game too well. Boxing is more than throwing your hands. If that's the case all these bar room tough guys would be world champions. "Pure boxing" as u say relies on angles, feints, body placement, distance, etc. Everything u claim Floyd does as "dirty" is actually tame. Legends like Hagler, Evander, Frazier, Norton, and even Hopkins all live by the hit them in the "knees, nose, and elbows" mantra. Its a combat sport. Get it how u can in the squared circle.

And since he's so dirty, please reference a time Floyd hit someone low or headbutted them.

Also pin your excuses down to one thing. Your hate for Floyd got u guys all over the place. First you claim he's a "no balls having runner who won't sit in the pocket". Now "you wanna watch boxing and not someone ramming elbows in opponents faces and hold and hitting". Not only is Floyd a psychic by knowing the drug test issue would be the hang up in negotiations, but now he the only fighter in history who can run and not engage, but be close enough to hold and hit. Simply amazing!

Answer the question.

Does Floyd use his elbow and forearms when fighting on the inside?

Is this allowed in the rules of boxing?

Does Floyd throw the straight right and then hold to stop his opponent throwing?

Is holding(wrestling) allowed in the rules of boxing?

Has Floyd ducked bellow his opponent waist line and turn his back on his opponent?

Is this allowed in the rules of boxing?

Floyd uses these things as apart of his tactics.

Floyd spoils, he boxes as well but he is also a spoiler, he is not a pure boxer.

I have made statements of fact, all backed up and given my reasons for my conclusions.

Just because other boxer have used dirty tactics as well does not make my statements about Floyd false.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    while floyd has avoided that by ducking the best fighters in his weight class from 140 to 147
                    Pac been knocked out and knocked down several times

The pure boxer huh lmao

Fail, dont waste ya time going back and forth cause you wont win like Pac in those 3 losses lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                      Pac been knocked out and knocked down several times

The pure boxer huh lmao

Fail, dont waste ya time going back and forth cause you wont win like Pac in those 3 losses lmao
                      Yes Sven Ottke was also unbeaten, Floyd must be in his class.

Armstrong and SRR were beaten and stopped, Pacquiao must be in there class.

Shame on you for using that argument.

How about see if you can contradict my original point, or is that beyond you.

Comment

Working...
                      X