Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or did Floyd look good fighting up against the ropes? He was blocking and dodging Cotto's shots. I thought floyd would try not to fight up against the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by davico View Post
      I am a confessed Pac fan, but more so a fan of Boxing!!!

PBF won this fight in a canter for mine. Yes Cotto showed heart but he never looked in control of the fight.

Having said that, get PBF and Pac in the ring! Get rid of Arum as he is just scared of losing another cashcow, Fight at Welter as I don't even think there should be supers or lights or whatever, have the blood tests up until 6 weeks (FOR BOTH FIGHTERS!!!!), build a temp stadium in LV, earn ****loads AND GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Its good to see some genuine boxing fans in Pacs corner instead of constant dribble from fanboys that know nothing of boxing , this site has gone to sheeeet because of the trolling idiots .

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        Haven't been able to rewatch it yet. Been busy with school work and FedEx is overnighting my slow motion device I just ordered off pacland, should be here in the morning. Should be able to give a real response tomorrow some time.
        since you're a fan of floyd, don't go slower than 16x.

cotto dominates the "very slow" versions.

Comment

• Floyd didnt not dominate anything....

I noticed Floyd was getting credit by numerous commentators for punches he wasnt landing or punches Cotto was catching on his gloves..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
            RELAX GUYS! COTTO STATED HE KNEW HE LOST BUT WAS PROUD OF HIS EFFORT. HIS DISCONTENT IS WITH THE DISPARITY OF THE CARDS.

Honestly, should have been an 8-4 fight and that would have revealed the close fought fight it truly was. Judges WERE overly biased for Floyd.
            he won two rounds, 3 being generous

Comment

• Alot of those rounds were really close to call, but arguably Floyd's. I agree Mayweather trumped him in the long-term.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                I really wanna cheer for Pacquiao against Bradley. I really do, but it's IDIOTS like you who make it so fucking difficult.
                then boxing is not your sport, puto. go and watch synchronize swimming and you might possibly control your short temper. LOL

Comment

• Floyd looked like the bigger man in the ring. Anyone noticed that?

Cotto looked like a small dude trying to get out of a clinch..

Cotto looked small compared to him.. Just the muscle mass of floyd's upper body seems roided up. Cotto looked really small in there.. it felt weird seeing how small cotto looked during the clinches.. Floyd's upper body was engulfing cotto..

Floyd looked like the bigger man and the bigger muscle mass. The deltoids and torso of Floyd looked surprisingly big.

not to mention when he rehydrated he looks like a middle weight compared to cotto. Cotto is a big dude, but when they were tied together cotto looked like the smaller dude.

Yup only a blind man can't see he was even bigger than Cotto when he re-hydrated on fight night.

more muscle mass = heavier weight than fat mass

Fat is lesser than real muscle mass. Floyd's mass was very lean. Just the traps and delts alone seems to way 20 pounds lol

Cotto looked less muscle less lean, floyd had the heavier muscle. meaner leaner..

Cotto normally re-hydrates around 160 on the night of the fight. How can Floyd weigh 147 when he weighed 151 during the weigh-in. Normally you gain weight not lose weight on the day of the fight, more so 4 pounds..

and to think Floyd even looks leaner and bigger than Cotto. He for sure looks around 156-160lbs in there.

No way Floyd is a 147 fighter in there. Another B.S. when will this ever stop..
                  Last edited by Mirage MGM; 05-07-2012, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• yep floyd was roiding despite osdt

these fanboys need to get out asap

Comment

• Yea floyd looked bigger to me a tiny bit

Both guys are WWs

Comment

Working...
                      X