Clear All

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Have to. Just have to.
    This.^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Hours away....I can't wait!
      War Mayweather!

Comment

• i payed about 7-8 US $ to our local cable co.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I feel ya man. That's cool that you got that good of a stream. I usually can't find them and have them be that good, although I do luck out sometimes. I haven't ordered a PPV in ages and am psyched to get my friends over for the fight!
          I pay a little for the stream, but it covers all sports for a months, and does lots of boxing fights. Ridiculously awesome value. Hit me up next time you want a stream and don't mind paying a negligible amount.

As much as I have b*thced about the fight, it's still nice being in the midst of all the excitement and buzz of fight night. Just hoping for a good one.

Enjoy it, my friend.

Comment

• I sure did just get through ordering the fight. I am a Floyd Mayweather Jr. supporter to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• im sure you not buying is really going to make a difference...........

/sarcasm

be a fool if ya want, im watching it

Comment

• Splitting the $40 fee with a mate. I don't mind at all. Will download a copy afterwards for my collection.

Comment

• trying not to fall asleep...almost 3 am in europe

Comment

• I'm definitely missing the days when I had three Puerto Rican friends that lived twenty minutes away. Could have just headed over to one of their houses and not spent a dime.

With them no longer living near me though, I'm not buying. The fight just doesn't interest me enough to break my "not going to buy Floyd and Pac fights" motto.

Comment

• I'm sorta paying for it. I'm going to a sports bar a bit later that's showing it on all their big screens. Cover charge is $10 with a beer, not bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X