Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad decision? I always knew there were Cotto stans, but come on.

Comment

• cotto and floyd gave us a good fight, real boxing fans are pleased, the real problem is this

people think that landing punches on floyd plus the blood means that floyd lost, like when allen iverson crossed over jordan people couldnt believe it...

its life man and its boxing! its a stupid assumption but they are just childish people who really want the dude to lose. he went up in weight and won a hard fight. he actually was in a fight for the first time in a while and his age is showing but he got the job done. cotto fans dont do this just be happy it was a good fight and both fighters came to fight

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        whats with the cotto fans now? are they seriously crying about a robbery? smh...
        dude, Im not a "Cotto fan". Im a boxing fan. I felt Cotto got a gift against Clottey, I had Mayweather clearly winning the De la hoya fight, I had Marquez clearly winning the 3rd pacquiao fight. So I am not a pac_tard, I am not a cotto fanboy, I am not a Floyd hater. I just say what I see, and I saw Cotto winning this fight against Mayweather. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
          what he showed me last night is why he is not ...cotto won 7-5
          The only keys that work on your keyboard

Comment

• Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post

He does this, FOR FREE.
            Dr. Ill is Puga/baracuda/punchville

Comment

• BINGO. The crowd cheered everytime Cotto through a punch. It could easily sway you when watching it live. Watch it again though, Cotto landed 3 PUNCES in round 3, all jabs. Masterful masterful defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                what he showed me last night is why he is not ...cotto won 7-5
                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  When he says Cotto is a future hall of famer, even at this point in his career?

I know before the mayweather match people were saying cotto hadn't done enough, just curious as to what the thoughts are now.
                  That's not even an argument...
                  especially coming from a boxer like Mayweather...

Comment

• Floyd got pushed around like a rag doll. I'm impressed by Cotto. If only he was the more popular star, that belt would still be his.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      whats with the cotto fans now? are they seriously crying about a robbery? smh...
                      Yep...since Floyd was the bigger star, he got the decision, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                      X