No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    That is probably the most insane thing I've ever seen posted here, and that is saying something. Do you also think the world is flat and that up is down? Or are you verrrrrry new to boxing? It's ok if you are, just curious.
    If you think this is the most insane, you've missed out on loooaaads of threads. I understand since you're new here.

Floyd boys are blind, Cotto owned yesterday.
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 05-06-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Floyd 7
        Cotto 5

Comment

• WTF is wrong with you guys. Noone has actually watched the video posted. SMFH

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Floyd 7
            Cotto 5
            I'd love to know which 5 you had Cotto winning. This should be good.

Comment

• Those f***** had Floyd's **** so down theirthroats its annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I'll start taking your opinion seriously when you remove the word "Gayweather" from your sig. You may as well hold up a sign that says : "I'm an emotional **** who just started following the sport!"
                Ether...

Comment

• Originally posted by DietyNubian View Post
                  because it sure surprised me

He threw 26 percent (179 of 687) to Cotto's 21 percent (105 of 506)
                  You mean surprised as in didn't expect him to throw so much before the fight or surprised as in didn't realize he threw as much as he did?

I only ask because so many people on here are saying he didn't throw a whole lot last night and that Compubox must be off. To that, I say, is this your first Mayweather fight? He threw a lot of punches and way more than Cotto. It was clear as day.

But as far as before the fight, I guess it surprised me somewhat, although Cotto isn't that active a guy either.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRITISH PRlDE
                    I scored it 115:113 for Cotto and i have no idea why so many ******s say Floyd won this fight
                    I had it 117-111 Cotto all the way.

Comment

• Can people watch the video then post their scorecards?! Not beforehand.... dummies!

I started the thread and still have only just made round 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X