Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another chicken run in the making

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      I think Mayweather wins by decision but I expect Cotto to give Mayweather more trouble than some people expect. He always comes to fight, has a very good jab and seems to transition between offense and defense better than he did before, Cotto also seems to be a bit more skillful in his approach now as opposed to how he was a couple of fights back, he fights a bit smarter. Saying that, Mayweather's defense, speed, and body work should win him this fight. But it should be his toughest one since his 'comeback'.

Co-sign!

Its the best fight out there for Floyd given the Pacquiao fight fell through. I'd rather him fight Cotto at 154 than fighting one of the 140 guys at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
        Co-sign!

Its the best fight out there for Floyd given the Pacquiao fight fell through. I'd rather him fight Cotto at 154 than fighting one of the 140 guys at 147.
        It's the best fight because he can run all night with Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          When did Floyd ever went to the table? He just tweeted remember. Floyd didn't want 50-50 split, he wanted more.

Floyd will never make this fight.
          Stop lying. Team PAC has confirmed floyd wanted the fight. Only person that didn't was bob which was also confirmed by team PAC.

Try again.

Comment

• He has to follow the bleprint set out by Castillo against Floyd.
            Cotto executed his gameplan vs Marg well last time but that style wont work in this fight.

I get the feeling that Cotto may fancy he has better legs than Floyd at this point in their careers. Floyd has been more static in recent times and his last outing at 154 he wasnt every light on his feet against Oscar whereas Cotto was quick around the ring vs Marg so this will make him think he can do the same vs Floyd.

He may try the backfoot tactic as a plan B if he eats too many shots trying to come forward. No doubt he will have to adjust at some point anyway so we might see abit of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Stop lying. Team PAC has confirmed floyd wanted the fight. Only person that didn't was bob which was also confirmed by team PAC.

Try again.
              Don't fall to much with your BF.

Comment

• Floyd made a big mistake

Floyd made a big mistake in fighting Pac's leftover. It will not make him look good because he can never KTFO Cotto nor KD. He will run all night and win by UD. In the end, Pac's win > Floyd's win..

Comment

• Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                  If cotto performs like he did against Margarito, this will not be a easy fight for mayweather. Cotto is the number one light middleweight in the world, his movement and power will trouble floyd i think.
                  i agree with the power (it would only materialize if he can hit his target, lol). but not the movement, im wondring what movement you're talking abt here

Comment

• Originally posted by kantotinkyakita View Post
                    Floyd made a big mistake in fighting Pac's leftover. It will not make him look good because he can never KTFO Cotto nor KD. He will run all night and win by UD. In the end, Pac's win > Floyd's win..
                    No.

Floyd is going to prove he doesn't need CW to fight the champ.

Floyd is going to prove he has no fear of Cotto at any weight.

Cotto is the only fighter Pac forced to CW at 147. Why?

Then he wants to do it again at JMW. Why?

No, to the average fan Floyd is going to make Pac look like a damn fool. Floyd may have an annoying persona, but he's a boxing genius; he knows this game, and understands perfectly what he's doing.

Comment

• Cotto will have to attack the body all night, it's that simple. Theoretically Cotto's hands should be faster than Floyd's upper torso. Beat the shoulders & hips all night & go to the head in the last 3rd of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X