Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He definitely shouldve went for it. I think he was just content after the fight was 10x tougher than he anticipated. The KO wasnt a sure thing but he had a great shot at it. People who say he wasnt hurt that bad are crazy. Floyd landed like a light punch abour a minute later & Cotto staggered from that. Someone said that Floyd would have to go all out and that wouldve been dangerous. You can say that in most cases but not in this one. Cotto was hurt and there is no way he couldve hit Floyd back with anything at that point

Comment

• Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
      How did you guys have it compared to judges?

117-111 for Cotto. The judges saw a totally different fight I guess. Or they were paid off as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
        I have a feeling the crowd really influenced a lot of peoples scoring in these fights
        Yea its ridiculous. They cheer for punches that don't even land. I had Floyd winning 10-2.

Comment

• For whatever reason Cotto just doesn't seem to get second winds. Most fighters blow through their first burst of energy in the first 5 rounds then they might slow down for a couple of rounds before getting a second burst of energy, Cotto doesn't seem to be able to get that second burst.

Comment

• Didn't give Cotto a single round honestly,

Comment

• His chin wasn't really tested.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I'm still laughing my arse off at all the people that were saying Floyd was going to "Gatti" Cotto and KO him within 6 rounds.
                yup... teddy atlassses of NSB

Comment

• And end up with him saying something regretful like Juanma? If his emotions were running high after the fight I think it's smart of him to get his thoughts together before speaking to the public.

Comment

• You guys talk as if cotto is prone to one shot KO's. You have to beat him down and earn your KO against him with rellentless pressure, and mayweather can not do that.

Comment

• He was close to dropping him but I don't think he would have stopped him as Cotto still had plenty in the tank.

Comment

Working...
                      X