No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    The scorecards were fine. Just because Floyd was actually getting hit doesn't mean he was losing many rounds.
    he was losing rounds. he won the fight. he was getting hit. cotto was the aggressor he outlanded floyd or his punches did more damage in more then 2-3 rounds, floyd was back peddling most of the time and most of his shots had nothing on them. he had cotto hurt twice i have to mention that because you will use it as a straw man.

anyway its the scores of fights in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
      you should be banned you flom0sexual. with your stupid name and your stupid comment.
      AHAHAHAHAH. U MAD brah?

U mad Floyd absolutely WORKED Cotto. And you being the one calling me names, I think if anyone is banned around here, it should be YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by zero188 View Post
        Is anyone else tired of cotto's unprofessionalism after he loses? He clearly lost last night, and instead of sticking around for a bit to share a moment with the fans and give the media an interview for the benefit of those who paid and came to see him, he just left. Even people like floyd realize that at the end of the day, its the fans money who pays, and in some cases raises your purses. My hat went off to him for his effort, as a professional he conducted himself like a 7th grader.

BTW, did he even show up at the post fight presser????

much respect to Cotto and Floyd...
        I wanted a war and I saw a war...
        Last edited by -jose-; 05-06-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zero188 View Post
          Cotto WAS in the fight, but mayweather clearly won the fight at least 8-4 and dominated on the scorecards. Most of what he was throwing was not landing, and was only made to look better by the crowds noise.
          116=112 is fine. the judges cards were off. there was no room for cotto to win in the championship rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            The score cards were absolutely fine.
            Exactly. And only a ******* would disagree. This fight only proves further that Floyd will absolutely DESTROY Manny Pacquiao if Manny ever decides to take the tests. Floyd even called him out. He just said Manny has to take thet tests.

Which is a completely fair demand, IMO. Mosley, Oritz, and Cotto all had no problems with it. Yet Manny does?

Fack off.

Arum knows Manny will lose to Floyd. And furthermore, we might see a VERY different looking Manny Pacquiao in the event of OST.

Sorry *******s. I know the truth hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              According to fanboy "logic" all you need to do to win a round against Mayweather is land flush a few times. And if you make his nose bleed you should win automatically by TKO.
              easy to call anyone who disagrees with you a fanboy. its called rationalization.

Comment

• Floyd won that fight clearly. I don't know why this is even up for debate. I remember thinking the same thing about Manny/JMM 3. (And that fight was A LOT closer than this one.) I watched Manny/JMM 3 and thought Manny clearly won either 8-4 or 7-5. He won CLEARLY. And I am the furthest thing from Pacquiao supporter, but that being said, the man won.

People need to give Floyd his props. He absolutely whipped Cotto on the inside. He could have easily boxed from the outside and boxed a shutout, but he gave the fans some action. And he's still getting ripped for it.

In the hater's eyes, this man can do NOTHING right.

It was an exceptional performance from both men, so let's just leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
                  @Bush I've never seen Martinez pressure a guy. He almost exclusively pops that quick left and hurts guys. I don't think he has a really strong right jab.

I don't think that this fight is indicative of how a May-Martinez fight would go... But I do think that May-Martinez would be a good one.
                  I think that Martinez has a very fast and quite a hard jab. It's like laser, but also he has faced some easy guys to hit.

Oh and I forgot to mention Corley landed some good lefts as a south paw on May too.

Comment

• I wish he had done this for the Pacquiao fight instead of this great performance. After he was beaten so badly against Pac it wasn't right that he had to stay for the stupid interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      kind of agree with you, I have Cotto 5 rounds...
                      5 rounds. bwahahaha. thats funny

Comment

Working...
                      X