Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was not a robbery, but it was Money's toughest fight...

This wasn't like Marquez VS Pacquiao I, II and especially III

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      But Floyd barely escape that fight with the skin of his teeth.. And the point is.. this is the fourth common opponent (Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Oscar) wherein Pac looked better than Floyd. And in all 4 instances you have every excuse thrown out by *****s on why this is the case... To tell you frankly, the trend of excuses is starting to sound pathetic..

And yet this *****s still refused to give Pac any inch of doubt when it comes to JMM because obviously it is the only common opponent that Floyd looked more dominant than Pac...
      the only thing that was common was their names, both fought Hatton at different weight, both fought Cotto at different weight, both fought Oscar at different weight, the only fighters that both have in COMMON is Mosley and JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyrical View Post
        I don't understand when you say he barely escaped the fight, he was dominant in the last round more than any other, probably should of and could of stopped him.

dislike Floyd as a person by all means but you cant take away from his boxing skills, he could've fought a safe fight from distance all night and the scorecards would have been the same he beat him up on the inside and Cotto very rarely landed a clean shot because his defense is clearly superior to any fighter out there today.

He won the fight very clearly and anyone who says anything else must know that deep down as much as they hate Mayweather.
        I had it 115-113, the same as many other people who actually saw the fight.. And Floyd would have not won that fight if he didnt take the 12th round, which he did...

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          the only thing that was common was their names, both fought Hatton at different weight, both fought Cotto at different weight, both fought Oscar at different weight, the only fighters that both have in COMMON is Mosley and JMM.
          lol.. the only common was their names.. That's funny.. why a Ricky Hatton clone fought Pac

Comment

• Hatton says Mayweather is superior

Mosley says Mayweather is superior

Marquez says Mayweather is superior

Oscar says Mayweather is superior

I wonder what Cotto will say now that he's fought both
            Last edited by tranquilo; 05-06-2012, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
              Hatton says Mayweather is superior

Mosley says Mayweather is superior

Marquez says Mayweather is superior

I wonder what Cotto will say now that he's fought both
              OScar/Hatton/Cotto/Mosley they were humiliated more in the Pac fights than Floyd... And this fighters have pride, and rightfully so.. And as far as JMM, well the fact that he thinks he won all 3 fights makes it obvious..

Comment

• Cotto's trainer stock just went up tonight

2 fights in a row, Cotto did not get gassed out by the 6th round like he use to. Fought pretty good in both fights, IMO. He's pretty much got a job here for life now.

Comment

• Pac was way more accurate vs cotto

how so? cotto used little head movement vs floyd, you saw how he walked through floyds punches which he could not to do with pacs, was that a factor?

I believe floyd landed around 26 percent or so of his punches while pac landed at around 38

Comment

• I personally believe his (Cotto's) glove positioning was the factor in this one.

He dropped that whole shoulder roll thing he used to do before Diaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                      lol.. the only common was their names.. That's funny.. why a Ricky Hatton clone fought Pac
                      So now the 140 and the 147 are common weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X