• Troll........11-1 mayweather.
    43-0 next

Comment

• This man scored it the same as you...

Comment

• nobody cares bout your ****ty scorecard

Comment

• I had it like 9-3 Mayweather

There were close rounds in there but it would be hard to still give it to Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
            How did you guys score Mayweather vs Cotto? Cause I scored it for Cotto. When I saw it live (HBO) I didnt score it but I felt Cotto won and the HBO commentary was biased and ******ed and disgraceful. Now I just finished watching the British BoxNation Broadcast and the commentary was an absolute disgrace, the commentators should be fired, they were acting as if Mayweather was outclassing Cotto the whole fight. They all want to hype the Pacquiao-Floyd fight, that's why they are all acting as if Mayweather was winning the fight.
            I scored the fight the 2nd time I watched it and I had Cotto winning 6 rounds to 4 with 2 rounds even. I scored the 5th and the 11th round a draw but as I said, I had Cotto winning. No bull****, no Floyd hate, I just scored it the way I saw it. How did you score it?

Here is my scorecard:
            Round 1: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            Round 2: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 3: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 4: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            Round 5: 10 - 10 Draw
            Round 6: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 7: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            Round 8: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 9: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 10: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 11: 10 - 10 Draw
            Round 12: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            ----------------------------------------------------------------
            Final Score: 114:116 Cotto

No way did Mayweather win this fight. NO WAY. A lot of rounds were close, and a lot of punches were blocked on both sides, but overall Cotto was outworking Floyd, showing good offence, landing good body punches and nice jabs. Floyd landed some decent shots from the outside, but only a few in the whole fight. Cotto blocked most of his punches or made him miss. HBO punch stats: forget it. Just a bunch of biased ridiculous crap.
            Cotto won, sorry guys, but that's how I saw it. And when you look at Floyd in between the rounds, you could see he was confused as hell. And when he pulled that stunt after the fight when he interrupted the Steward-Lampley fight conclusion, I knew Floyd knows he lost.
            Ashton Kutcher is that you? Are we being Punk'd?

Comment

• Cool numbers... where did you get the Cotto numbers?

Comment

• Don't ever judge any boxing event. Thanks.

Comment

• Khan/maywrather would be a great fight! Props to both if they take it but khan needs to concentrate on peterson and him only right now

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    Final Score: 114:116 Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Cool numbers... where did you get the Cotto numbers?
                      You mean the Mayweather numbers from past fights? Those i got from boxrec and the ones from tonights fight are from the HBO telecast.

Comment

Working...
                      X