No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    You may be right, but do you really think Pac would step up like Floyd and fight Cotto at that weight with no catch wheight? I seriously doubt at and to me, that speaks volumes about Pac and how great he is supposed to be. Believe me, I think Pac IS great, but he couldn't have done what Floyd did tonight. Just how I see it.
    why would he? Pac is not a jr middle weight. he's barely even a welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Hawk View Post
      i think floyd let cotto have fun on the ropes on purpose just to get the crowd going, and in turn got a bloody nose. and people are running around seeing it as a weakness but i see it as just a unforseen/unlikely consequence he was willing to take for the risk of making an entertaining fight.

Floyd doesn't care about the entertaining fight. If Floyd could own his arse in every rd, he would even if it were "boring".

Comment

• now he's past prime?

Comment

• Kevin Iole ‏ @KevinI
          Attendance was 16,047. Gate was $11,999,996. Closed circuit attendance in LV was 9,286

Comment

• Some people on this site really do nothing for Manny, other than embarrass him to a degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by tnprince1005
              an OUT OF PRIME Cotto STILL SHYYTED on the Floyd.

*****'s still sucking on Floyd's nutz pretending it was an easy fight LOL!
              Is this a joke? If Cotto deuced on Floyd, then why isn't Floyd 42-1 and why didn't Cotto stick around for a congratulatory interview? How rude of him, not like Cotto at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Some people on this site really do nothing for Manny, other than embarrass him to a degree.
                Agreed. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  it was a much much better fight that i expected. i have a newfound respect for cotto. and floyd proved he could outfight cotto. so all those who questioned his comments before the fight, u guys just got it wrong.

and yes floyd looked gassed in this fight, but ive seen him look the same way in the augustus fight when he got his nose broken. cotto really did himself a favor in hitting him constantly with that jab. cotto's new trainer is the truth. expect him to become a rising star. the gameplan was very thoughtout and articulate. so while i thought cotto/pac should never happen again, hey, in 2 or 3 more fights, who knows.

but at the end of the day, theres only one money. and tonite, he continued to prove why hes the best
                  not really me and some others think cottos trainer over trained him. he gassed in the middle of the fight and did nothing for 2 rounds.

Comment

• Cotto did everything he could do. But the superior skills of Floyd showed us who the best in the world is, end of!

Comment

• Originally posted by jerry2dope
                      mayweather is done as a top fighter. Canelo in 4

Comment

Working...
                      X