Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is my fav figther but he made like 20 mil for this fight and didnt give an interview?

Fcuk that!!!

Comment

• The problem for Miguel here is that I gave Mayweather 5 of the first 6 rounds, that's an uphill battle of epic proportions. Miguel won 3 rounds in the middle stages and was close in some others, but those accurate counters off the ropes that did the damage and that upper-cut in the 12th almost put him down.

Comment

• cotto pushed the issue on the ropes without landing anything significant though but a good jab here and there the entire night. seems like the bloody nose from earlier in the fight influenced a lot of people in favoring cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Cotto is my fav figther but he made like 20 mil for this fight and didnt give an interview?

Fcuk that!!!
          You think so?

I find it interesting talk was May would skip the interview, but he didn't with Merchant

But Cotto did... kinda ironic

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            this was worse than the rios fight
            How is this moron not banned mods? He's trolling all the time and steering the discussion into fullblown ******ation.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              no interview given by cotto, did they thought they won??
              imho although it was a close fight it was wide UD for floyd...

i mean almost all the rounds are close but floyd was landing cleaner shots...

Comment

• De la Hoya vs Mayweather all over again

Comment

• Cotto is one hell of a fighter. You can beat him, but he'll still mark your face up and make you look human.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    I guess we'll be hearing about how Mayweather got 'dominated' by Cotto for the next decade then
                    Nah, Castillo did better than Cotto scorecard wise, for sure.

most people with brains know that tonight was very competitive, but a clear Mayweather win.

Unlike the 1at Castillo fight, where you can make a very strong argument for a Castillo win.

Comment

• Again....Manny dropped Cotto and finally stopped him.. ...Floyd didn't

Comment

Working...
                      X