No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    You knew he was going to look shot to sh**. He still stayed in Alvarez's face all day and nailed the punk kid with some good ones. Good for him.
    Oh yeah, I agree totally. The Boxnation commentators are saying it was a brilliant performance by Mosley though, which I think is mental. He looked terrible, but he gave it his all which he deserves a lot of credit for, obviously.

Comment

• time for shane to hang up those gloves.

Comment

• even though mosley lost he put up a really good effort...time to call it quits now.

Comment

• i'm proud of shane tonight. he was there in front of alvarez every second of every round giving it his all. hats of to the old warrior.

Comment

• Shane. Please retire. Cotto will beat the **** out of Canelo, FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              looks like I'm in the minority but I felt Alvarez never started boxing until half way through every round

steve bunce saying the same.
              Yeah definitely in the minority. I actually gave Shane a shot in this fight because I figured he maybe just was overwhelmed by the super-speed of Floyd and Manny and could still shine against a slower man... but he lost nearly every round. I gave him the first and that's it.

Big respect for him for fighting the whole fight. I hope he hangs them up. He can be a promoter or something and concentrate on his son. He's a legend now, no need to keep fighting. If he hangs them up now he can go out with this last brave performance and say he was never stopped. Sounds like a better way to end his career than the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Oh yeah, I agree totally. The Boxnation commentators are saying it was a brilliant performance by Mosley though, which I think is mental. He looked terrible, but he gave it his all which he deserves a lot of credit for, obviously.
                That's where I'm watching it. I guess I was influenced by the commentators. I did think Alvarez was very slow to start every round allowing Mosley to build a lead. There were a lot of close rounds which I didn't give to either fighter.

Comment

• national athems playing, will B.S. server hold?

Comment

• Canelo had bad intentions on those punches. Mosleys got a great chin, surprised Pac could put him down but not Canelo.

Was BS not working for anyone else during most of that fight though?

Comment

• I'm going to GTFO before the site goes down. Hope we get a good main event.

Comment

Working...
                      X