No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
    I'm wondering how Manny dropped Mosley and Canelo seemingly can't. Canelo should have a lot more power then Manny so wtf. Hes hitting Mosley with bombs too.
    Shane was mailing it in against Pac.

I think he wants to beat Canelo, but this dude is throwing bombs.

Comment

• Amazing chin of Mosley, he is tough!

Canelo, really amazing tonight, until now have done a perfect fight.

Comment

• Nazim has ruined Shane with his tube padwork. Shane doesn't fully reach out and can't punch through them with a snap.

He is weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          I'm wondering how Manny dropped Mosley and Canelo seemingly can't. Canelo should have a lot more power then Manny so wtf. Hes hitting Mosley with bombs too.
          It's the angle. Canelo is punching him upwards with jabs and hooks.

Comment

• Shane was at a weird angle when Pac got him. He said he wasnt hurt by it (Pac's). Just a flash knockdown, which is a compliment to Pac for that angle.

But this is too much. Shane has been tired for a few rounds it seems. Stop it and let Shane end on his feet.

Comment

• Nazim telling Shane that was his best round because he had Canelo in the corner but he forgot to notice Canelo landing the harder, cleaner shots in the corner. Mosley's chin is amazing but he's getting a beating from alvarez!! Hurts to see Shane taking this much punishment!!

Comment

• I was never impressed with Canelo before, but tonight he is impressing me a fair amount even though Mosley does not have it anymore. Fighting on the big stage for the first time, against a Marquee Name, while getting cut. He is showing a ton of determination and poise that I never noticed from him before.

Comment

• mebbe the sad part about this is that canelo looked worse against an older shane than either may or pac.

Comment

• digging the ribs looks painful..

Comment

• Canelo whooping on him....

Comment

Working...
                      X