Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has Oscar started talking with a foreign accent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      Dude Larry now is old and slow....his stale one liners in between lamprey and steward isn't impressive...kellerman at least provides commentary.
      not disagreeing with larry being old and needing to be retired. i posted as much. that being said, Merchant > Kellerman.

Max takes himself too seriously in hbo broadcast and his real personality is not there. He cuts off interviews too early and his commenting style is stale and forced.

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      word is that Larry is staying at ringside tonight and Kellerman is conducting all interviews...
      lol......

that sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        no he's not. not even close. he's been past prime for so long its not even funny.

Every lampley broadcast you will get slurred speech, incorrect descriptions of the action taking place, incorrect analysis, consistently miss pronounces words. He's back to hittin that bottle real hard again.

Plenty of better play by play guys like kevin harlan, gus johnson,mike terico, mike breen much much better than a utterly shot jim lampley.

BANG!!! BANG!!!

cmon.
        im surprised that Lampley wasnt jailed when he beat up his 20 year younger girlfriend a couple of years ago, this guy is a maniac honestly. he's sufering from personality disorder and sometimes it shines through when he's talking

Comment

• Peterson-Khan 2, f*** yeah.

Even Buffer can't get sh** right, is everyone drunk tonight?

Comment

• Fuck these drawn out entrances

Comment

that's a good sign that something real salty might happen when larry interviews floyd.
              That's why merchant needs to go.....he's like 80 man.....he brings nothing to the telecast

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Peterson-Khan 2, f*** yeah.

Even Buffer can't get sh** right, is everyone drunk tonight?

i am weathered myself

Comment

not disagreeing with larry being old and needing to be retired. i posted as much. that being said, Merchant > Kellerman.

Max takes himself too seriously in hbo broadcast and his real personality is not there. He cuts off interviews too early and his commenting style is stale and forced.

lol......

that sucks.
                  I agree he should shouldn't cut off interviews...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    im surprised that Lampley wasnt jailed when he beat up his 20 year younger girlfriend a couple of years ago, this guy is a maniac honestly. he's sufering from personality disorder and sometimes it shines through when he's talking
                    lamps has been skating by with his reputation these past couple of years. He hasnt been the smooth, mistake free, lampley who captures the moment perfectly with well timed descriptions and calls for a solid 5-10 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i am weathered myself
                      cheers bro, Imdrinking a forty by myself right now cause Im the only one of my friends tht wanted to watch this, but **** it haha

Comment

Working...
                      X