No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    LOL, the fight is a very expensive sleeping pill but its an excellent dose of a snoozer to people with insomnia.
    speak for yourself, I'm excited to see Floyd fight Merchant again

Comment

• Omg who let Broner near the mic.... if he speaks remotely like how he tweets this is gonna be a **** show...

Jk, i like when they get boxers on the mic i just like making fun of Broners tweets

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        kellerman sucks. he's trying too hard to be the next larry merchant instead of being just max kellerman. he was so much better when he was hosting that pti/ath type show on fox. he was his own personality, he was funny witty, and analytical.

now he's forcing himself to be larry with his lame ass analogies. he should have been fired for his rachel maddow reference alone.

roy jones i like because everytime he opens his mouth to speak i hear a nice flow for some reason.
        Yeah right......kellerman has always been better than merchant....kellerman speaks better than merchant and knows more boxing history than merchant.....

Comment

• Will give Stream to those who give POINTS just PM me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Omg who let Broner near the mic.... if he speaks remotely like how he tweets this is gonna be a **** show...

Jk, i like when they get boxers on the mic i just like making fun of Broners tweets
            That's broner? I thought that was Kevin hart....

Comment

• I think Forbes take pride in surviving and boring the hell out of people lol... hahaha

Comment

• yep, i bought it hoping to see one of the biggest upsets in boxing history live !!!

Comment

• any links for tonight fight

Comment

• can i get a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      Yeah right......kellerman has always been better than merchant....kellerman speaks better than merchant and knows more boxing history than merchant.....
                      even you dont believe that crap you just posted. merchant does needs to be put to pasture but kellerman will never be anywhere near larry merchant's level. merchant is a legend. arguably the best boxing analyst of all time.

How many memorable moments has larry given us compared to kellerman? from punking that drunkard during the zaragoza fight, to his crazy analogies, his humor, brutal honesty, to his interviews with floyd....

Larry Legend >>>>>>>>>>>> Max "Rachel Maddow" Kellerman.

by a country mile.

Comment

Working...
                      X