No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn, I just realised my first post in this thread should have been:

"in some way or other, we are all paying for this fight".

FFS. It was right there for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Fighters can take beatings if the mind can take them , Cottos mind is stronger than its ever been , and so is his body , thats why Manny DUCKED this Cotto .
      Cotto has no chance. Put all your points up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
        You obviously didn't pay attention to my posts ******.

This isn't a big fight because Cotto has NO chance. Everyone with a brain knows that Cotto isn't the same fighter.
        And Oscar and Hatton had a chance? Yet those were HUGE fights.

Shyt, theres only about 10 people left in the media who think Pac has a chance against Floyd. Lemme guess thats not a big fight either.

Best fighter in the world moving up to 154 to fight the number 1 guy. The same guy we have wanted to face Floyd for years mind you.

A guy who just beat the dog shyt out of the guy he "quit like puto against".

Yet this isnt a big fight.

Go watch Glee or something troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
          how anyone can watch a fight of this magnitude in a sports bar/party is beyond me

you realize you wont have sound right? youll have a ton of drunk people who dont know #*&$ about boxing cheering at the screen for a knockout ...how can you watch a fight like that?

i was invited to several parties and turned them all down. i even had a few people ask if they can come to my place and watch the fight and i told them sorry but no. i have to watch my fights ALONE and with no distractions so that i can see/hear every single detail

even when i go to live fights i think about how im missing the sound and it kind of bothers me... i dont know how you guys do it..
          THANK YOU!!! !00% correct!

And yes I'm buying the fight, somebody has to support the sport. The undercard is good as well, rooting for Mosley. This are guys that trained for 6 months!!! Blood, sweat and tears and then this fat lazy asses here don't buy because they think they deserve better, Cotto killed himself in training to perform tonight under the lights, so did May and so did Canelo and you can bet your ass Mosley also did.

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              And Oscar and Hatton had a chance? Yet those were HUGE fights.

Shyt, theres only about 10 people left in the media who think Pac has a chance against Floyd. Lemme guess thats not a big fight either.

Best fighter in the world moving up to 154 to fight the number 1 guy. The same guy we have wanted to face Floyd for years mind you.

A guy who just beat the dog shyt out of the guy he "quit like puto against".

Yet this isnt a big fight.

Go watch Glee or something troll.
              Go try actually getting into college...better yet try to pass grade school and learn how to read properly or go back to fixing my cable.

Comment

• I cant ****in wait............................

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                  Don't you worry about me, kid. Thanks for the concern though.
                  I'm not really worried for you, kid. I'm worried that your hatred comes from your inferiority complex from the beating Floyd gave to Corrales.

Comment

• "Mayweather vs. Pac is not a huge fight because we know Pac struggles with counter punchers"

Joekickass

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      "Mayweather vs. Pac is not a huge fight because we know Pac struggles with counter punchers"

Joekickass

Fix my cable Burner.

Comment

Working...
                      X