No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    Um, Cotto didn't just lose....he got his ass kicked twice and quit like a puto against Margarito.

Mayweather fans will say anything to justify ****.
    And Manny got stopped twice !

Comment

• You better freaking believe it. I am cheap as hell just for moments like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        And Manny got stopped twice !
        Manny didn't get a beating the same way Cotto got twice.

Getting punched in the face over and over >>>> body punch KO

Comment

• Cotto is FLoyd's toughest challenger in years and actually has a chance at winning.

Comment

• This Joe Kick ass guy must be like 14.

The hell...lol This isnt a big fight because Cotto got beat twice.

Comment

• staying at home watching by myself,

the really big fights i want to be left alone, just me and weed and beer is all

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                The stream I use is very reliable, great print, and I have hooked it up from my laptop to the TV and have people be amazed at the quality of it. I'm getting calls from loads of people asking me to bring my laptop over and hook it up but I prefer watching boxing myself without the distractions.

$10 a head is obviously pretty cool deal. But it's $70 overall, that is going to fund Floyd's lifestyle and strengthen his case to duck a Pacquaio fight. It's as simple as that. Tonight is going to take us even further from a Pac fight.

Apart from hardcore Floyd fans, no one should be ordering this fight. Cos we will all be paying for it in the end.

Next up, Canelo followed by Khan.

And people will wonder why.
                If you're referring to a Sopcast stream I'll give you a heads up right now. They shut these down right before the main event all the time. Same thing with VIP Box. You could of course settle for a horrible quality stream that's 5 minutes behind the real broadcast though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  This Joe Kick ass guy must be like 14.

The hell...lol This isnt a big fight because Cotto got beat twice.

You obviously didn't pay attention to my posts ******.

This isn't a big fight because Cotto has NO chance. Everyone with a brain knows that Cotto isn't the same fighter.

edit: Oh it's Burner...the guy who didn't go to college yet sucks the dick of Michigan. No wonder you have trouble with reading comprehension. Surprise surprise.
                  Last edited by JoeKickAss; 05-05-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                    If you're referring to a Sopcast stream I'll give you a heads up right now. They shut these down right before the main event all the time. Same thing with VIP Box. You could of course settle for a horrible quality stream that's 5 minutes behind the real broadcast though.
                    Don't you worry about me, kid. Thanks for the concern though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                      Manny didn't get a beating the same way Cotto got twice.

Getting punched in the face over and over >>>> body punch KO
                      Fighters can take beatings if the mind can take them , Cottos mind is stronger than its ever been , and so is his body , thats why Manny DUCKED this Cotto .

Comment

Working...
                      X