Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He doesn't really deserve any. This fight is lame

Comment

• Floyd is a -800 favourite. That's the kind of credit he will get.

Comment

• I will respect him if he wins because Cotto is a fine fighter, but I would respect him more if he did it 5 years ago.

Comment

• Man, this fight is worth-while though. I wouldn't feel ripped if I paid for it. You get Floyd/Cotto and Canelo/Mosley in HD (I'm guessing?). I'd love that man! That's how you throw a party brother!

I'll be watching on some crappy stream.

Comment

• What an early disclaimer this thread is for the Floyd apologists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              He doesn't really deserve any. This fight is lame
              u cnt really say this fight is lame because atleast Cotto wnt be weight drained plus hes just beaten Marg

This Cotto may even be better/healthier then the one Pacquaio fought

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                I'm calling it now, Floyd KOs Cotto via bodyshot.
                The number you have dialed is not in service...

Please try again

body shot...Lol

Comment

• if he wants credit, fight pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    and that would be a shame and that is why I have a problem with today's boxing fans

very disrespectful and never satisfied and they make things WAY TOO PERSONAL
                    Let's be real for a second and realize Floyd did this to himself.

You can't criticize another fighter by saying they fought your leftovers, only to turn around and do the same thing.

TBH I think some credit should be given as Cotto is a top 3 154lber IMO, however I personally felt this fight should have happened 4 years ago, and he is facing a Cotto that is not only shop-worned, but shell-shocked as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Now while I thought Clottey barely won that fight, Cotto fought 9 rounds with 1 eye.
                      ^This

People forget how dramatically the fight turned after Cottos eye got that nasty cut.

In my opinion, Cotto would have soundly won that fight had that accidental heabutt not opened up his eye. He couldnt see any right hands coming with all the blood in his eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X