Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good fight? I'm gonna start handing out the red k.

Comment

• There are already two people who believe Khan beats Floyd. The legend Roy Jones Jr and Weebler II.

Comment

• Anybody but Terminator Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Growth View Post
          lol why would anybody watch Khan?
          People watch Khan as he's been in some exciting fights. Go and watch Khan-Maidana and Khan-Peterson once you've finished sucking your morning d1ck.

Originally posted by Growth View Post
          Khan is nowhere near the level as May and Pac, we are talking about the guy that fought Peterson, Prescott and Maidana right? There isn't another Khan that is better is there?
          I never said he'd win or it would be close. But there's various interesting elements- Khan's speed trying to penetrate Mayweather's defence, Khan having a similar reach and trying to keep Mayweather on the end of his jab, Mayweather's movement and counter punching in response to the speed and so on.

Comment

• Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

This fight is just for entertainment. We all know who will win, but hoping Cotto pulls a shocker but rather unlikely..

Again a prime Cotto would have had a chance, this version won't.

I'm not paying for a hyped up fight to rob you of your hard earned money.. This is a cake walk for floyd..

I'm watching this through streaming were I won't let Floyd mention you guys been robbed by a conman. Highway robbery ladies!

24 rounds of being hit by a guy with plaster of paris and a typhoon from the pacific = a beat up jalopy with a rusting engine who had better days being thrown in the gallows..

only blind fools won't get that.. You guys try to get beat up and tell me if you the same guy.. I love cotto but his better days have long gone.. His threshold to pain won;t last him in this fight.

Not buying this silly fight. bank robbery baby!

Comment

• Naw dude. He weight drained and unmotivated.

Comment

• Its, really hard to say, but I'm expecting Mosley to be the better fighter in the early rounds.

Comment

• I want Mosley to win but seriously doubt it happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Actually, Canelo is -900. Meaning you would have to bet $900 to win $100. Or $90 to win $10, etc.

Mosley is a +700 underdog. You would bet $100 to win $700. Or $10 to win $70, etc.

I pretty much always bet boxing at 5dimes. Easily the best online book for boxing. It's also a trusted site, so your money is safe there.
                    Yea 5Dimes is a great site. I've taken alot of money from them lol

Canelo is also now a 10-1 fav on their books

Comment

• bad bet IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X