Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only way to beat mayweather is straight left or straight right and guess what Pacquaio throws the fastest and the hardest straight left he will ever face. So I have it 50/50 so him doubting himself is ***** **** but him loosing is a possiblity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
      I don't know why he would have doubt. I hate Mayweather and I think for 100% sure that he would completely neutralize Pac and make him look dumb. Easy win.
      maybe Kontz is just blowing it out of proportion? these two are not going to fight each other until one or the other take a L. the potential of these two facing each other just builds up all their other fights and we buy into it... makes good business sense, just saying

Comment

• i don't believe this quote and he will dominate the living **** out of manny. and the fight won't be close at all...no way manny gives floyd any troube fighting the way he does.lol

easy fight for floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
          During one of their talks, according to Koncz, Mayweather dropped his guard.

"What if I lose?" Koncz says Mayweather asked. Taken aback, Koncz answered: "Well, what if you do? Then we'll have a rematch and make even more money."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-espn-****zine

I was really floored when I read this quote, if its true. this is the first time I have ever heard floyd doubt himself. Maybe floyd does doubt he can beat manny. just thought id share this with you guys... that article was a very good read
          Floyd doubts himself in a lot of fights and situations. He knows hes not invincible and in boxing everyone knows that one punch can always change a bout. Everyone has a what if.

Comment

• Why do we believe this quote? I'm just asking...

Comment

• the only way to beat floyd is by outboxing him and using his style against him and being a southpaw in doing so...in other words, manny stands no chance...bradley would do better agaisnt floyd than manny would and bradley would be knocked out by floyd in doing so.

the man never lost. there is no only way with straight lefts and straight rights...corley caught floyd with unorthodox shots with his right hand that wasn't a straight left or right...even when judah tagged floyd a bit, floyd rolled his shots and took the momentum out of the shot, and those were straight shots, not wide looping shots corley threw which is really floyd's fault for going in there to simply outfight chop...the thing with manny is that his footwork going forward is overrated--but has been effective because it confuses his opponents in which he appears to go off balance, which he is really doing but his legs are so strong that he can fight effective this way---

whereas floyd's balance is so in sync with his movement that he doesn't have to outmove manny to land at will on him--manny will not fight floyd the way he's fought his recent foe and expect to have a chance against the kid...bad news---

floyd's chin is strong and his recovery is fast...manny will not hurt floyd like you people think he can...floyd in fact is stronger than manny and will bully him around the ring--

don't read into quotes from toprank associates, whether they are associated with the actual company or with the fighters of the company...mike is manny's lawyer and if floyd did say this, it would have been most likely taken out of context by mike---

there is no way in hell floyd feels he'll lose to manny...no way...now go and look at a video of where ariza is talking to a tempered manny in a park somewhere about floyd's fight with oritz---manny looks so worried about fighting floyd--literally the courage is spewing out of his soul, and not so long afterwards he starts talking about God wanting him to retire and other stuff...

ariza had to go back and say floyd lost to castillo in 2002 to give manny some hint of confidence--manny looked like he needed to ariza to find courage for him--no lie--

it's on youtube most likely..i remember watching it--manny was sitting down and alex was trying to give him some semblance of hope and manny didn't look as if he was taking it...a crowd was around them both..

Comment

• Floyd actually wants to fight Manny now after seeing him against Marquez. What did Floyd do to Marquez? Completely dominated him. What did Manny do to Marquez? ... not much. What would Floyd do to Manny?

Comment

• thats not what he said he told him that will fight soon but he had to get all his ducks lined up you know its a duck thing

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    Floyd actually wants to fight Manny now after seeing him against Marquez. What did Floyd do to Marquez? Completely dominated him. What did Manny do to Marquez? ... not much. What would Floyd do to Manny?
                    ******est logic ever. Traingle Theories. someone here has a sig about this logic so in this think Mike Alvardo would beat ALI .

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      Floyd actually wants to fight Manny now after seeing him against Marquez. What did Floyd do to Marquez? Completely dominated him. What did Manny do to Marquez? ... not much. What would Floyd do to Manny?
                      what kind of noob logic do you have. the triangle theory is nooby.

Comment

Working...
                      X