Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's that 50 Cent song that starts playing on 24/7 when Floyd is talking about how 50 makes some of the best music in the rap game.

Comment

• cotto should do this again

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
        What's that 50 Cent song that starts playing on 24/7 when Floyd is talking about how 50 makes some of the best music in the rap game.

Comment

• No, Cotto should come out to "100%" by Big Pun

Floyd should enter the ring to "Mo Money, Mo pro***es"

....or do something completely different and come out to a country song

"Willie Nelson: If you've got the money honey I've got the time"

Comment

• No Floyd should come out with

Comment

• This would be the perfect song for Floyd to come out to. They Burn Me by 50 cent (I don't know how to post video and could use some help).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HzN8O3l2uU

Comment

• I just want to say that even if bruce may have beat martial arts masters you have to recall that they were definitely traditional martial artists. With no real rounded skills. Look at how mma evolved. Once traditional martials arts "masters" started competing in ufc events they were knocked the **** out and exposed for all their chop fuey and had to become more rounded by studying other combat arts. Bruce may have very well been a forefather of mma and so beat all these masters. What im trying to say is that even if bruce fought"masters" they still werent *****. So its not saying much. So ho do i measure bruce? What quality of competition did he have? How would he have fared in his own division against battle proven mma artists?

"I guess i would say yeah you may have fought 200 people but who the **** are they and do they even have actual competition elite level conditioning or have you fought against actual mma artists who are battle proven and world champs?"

Bottomline sure bruce may have fouht a lot on the street but **** that, street fighters are bums nowhere near an elite conditioned prize fighter. So you keep your 200 bum record i'd rather go for someone who has fought against elite level equals.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                  This would be the perfect song for Floyd to come out to. They Burn Me by 50 cent (I don't know how to post video and could use some help).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HzN8O3l2uU
                  The audio on the one you posted was horrible.

Comment

• Floyd looks tired as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                      The audio on the one you posted was horrible.

Thanks for posting, the words to this song seems to fit where Floyds is in his life currently.

Comment

Working...
                      X