Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing is Floyd LOVES 24/7, it's probably half the reason he fights. So that he can love himself on camera. He loves 24/7, he loves HBO, if they were a lollipop he'd lick 'em all day long.

Comment

• Idk wtf you guys are expecting out of this show. I for one like to see behind the scenes/training and ***** leading up to a fight. I thought this episode was fairly decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        This was a good episode and the first episode was also enjoyable.

We need more substance, less everything else. I rather just watch thirty minutes of gym work from the boxers
        Yep, prefer FightCamp 360 to 24/7 now. 24/7 was a great concept for it's time, but of late is just stale. Mayweather's have tried manufacturing stunts to try to make it more entertaining, like Sr visiting the gym, Mayweather talking on the phone while hitting speed bag, the usual "Mayweather rents a Theme Park for his friends" and gambles some money...seen it all before

Comment

• The difference between floyd and cotto

"cotto ain't willing to die in the ring. i'm willing to die in the ring!"

-floyd

floyd is talking big ****, but he's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
            "cotto ain't willing to die in the ring. i'm willing to die in the ring!"

-floyd

floyd is talking big ****, but he's right.

implying Mayweather is Wargarito

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              implying Mayweather is Wargarito
              Yeah except he's not a slow, head-first target.

Comment

• This is definitely one of the better 24/7s in recent history. Any 24/7 with Pac involved is ****ing boring. I like Pacquiao, but man he's boring. Most of the **** they show when he's involved is just other **** he does, like movies or music. Nobody gives a **** about that, I want to see him train. But I assume that the casual fan would probably be entertained by the extra **** and wouldn't care to see 30 minutes of training like we would.

Comment

• Cotto will be eating short right hooks and uppercuts all damn night. Especially after the 5th round when he will inevitably be completely gassed. Other than Cotto's left hook to the body, Floyd has nothing to worry about. No way Cotto even lands that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Story View Post
                    Yeah except he's not a slow, head-first target.
                    implying that had anything to do with the quote.........

Comment

• Yo i think this is going to be a hard fight for floyd. Cotto's trainer has a great game plan you see he has cotto squating low coming forward throwing straight punches at the body and cotto is in great shape ,look how his trainer has his footwork better while thrwing straight punches toward the body, it's going to open up for other body punches the hooks down low and up stairs Mayweather might win but can't nobody tell me this isn't going to be a hard fight Cotto is in shape bro and has a very good game plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X