Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were my ears fooling me or did Floyd say to his Optometrist "stop bull****ting me"??

Comment

• Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
      Were my ears fooling me or did Floyd say to his Optometrist "stop bull****ting me"??
      Yeah, he did said it.

Comment

• If you think this 24/7 is bad just wait for the Pacquiao/Bradley 24/7. I can see that being the worst 24/7 yet and by a far margin. Bradley has the personality of a potato and I am sure HBO is going to make Manny's camp look disorientated as usual and make it seem like Manny is in the worst shape of his life.

This 24/7 is decent. I know the writers for the show must be clutching at straws right about now but they do a good job. I swear the narrator makes the show what it is tbh. Liev Schreiber has an incredible sounding voice that just takes the show to another level.

Comment

• All of the Pacquiao 24/7's have been garbage as was his Fight Camp 360 on Showtime. This 24/7 is weak because there isn't any animosity and Cotto can barely speak english.

Comment

• Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
            For people like him a fighter who has struggled the whole bout but manages to get a KO out of no where is more greater than a fighter who dominates the other fighter from start to finish just because he is too good. Talking about getting your WILL not tested.
            Greater what , retiring and sitting on a couch dribbling into his lap in an old people home , I will give you a tip kid , the greatness in this sport is winning and hitting them while they cant hit you , that is greatness !

Comment

• Floyd Opponents shouldn't even be on 24/7, it should be a 30 min show about him because Ortiz, Mosley, Cotto, they all was BORING!

Boxers have no ***in personality...OTHER THEN FLOYD! Cotto is EXTREMELY BORING! I respect his family relationship and all that but...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                Cotto being his own boring self talks like he's whispering a secret and floyd is just a broken record that needs a controversial apponent.
                absolutely agree with you. 24/7 mayweather/cotto is whack. Always the same BS, over and over again. 50cent and Floyd are boring with there wannabe thug **** behaviour. it has played out. the first episode was okay but the last 2 were whack in my opinion

Comment

• i disagree....the was a great 24/7 floyd is must watch tv. floyd murked cotto at the end. "cotto ain't willing to die in the ring. i'm willing to die in the ring!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LFC View Post
                    If you think this 24/7 is bad just wait for the Pacquiao/Bradley 24/7. I can see that being the worst 24/7 yet and by a far margin. Bradley has the personality of a potato and I am sure HBO is going to make Manny's camp look disorientated as usual and make it seem like Manny is in the worst shape of his life.

This 24/7 is decent. I know the writers for the show must be clutching at straws right about now but they do a good job. I swear the narrator makes the show what it is tbh. Liev Schreiber has an incredible sounding voice that just takes the show to another level.

this right here!!... honestly you guys are the only ones complaining alot about this 24/7 when you dont realize its just floyd carrying the whole thing on his back.....

if you want to see how bad a 24/7 would be with 2 "cotto's" just wait for pacquiao/bradley.... bradley has the personality of a rock, dude has zero charisma/charm/ and zero "swag" which is what mayweather just reeks off that has all the black people on his corner.....

mayweather has flashy cars, his house, and his dime piece lady... bradley has zero of everything and isn't his lady some chick with 4 kids from someone else.. lol what a sucka

Comment

• lol why would cotto sleep next to that dude... damn cotto you making me look bad as a fan trying to defend you ..haha!

Comment

Working...
                      X