No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    The editing of HBO. I think I'm just falling for the hype, but Floyd eating garbage food, Pedro and his routines. And that other doctor checking Cotto's Lactic Acid.
    I see what you mean now, just watched it an it looks like Floyd is clowning around while Cotto's training hard... just off time stuff though like when Cotto went Go Karting

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
      It's all 50/50 stuff. I really like what Cotto's trainer is doing and I think it would be a great routine against anyone else but the other half of me thinks that this is just Nazim Richardson part 2. Everyone buying into the hype of the trainer and then Floyd kills the fighter.

As good as Cotto looks at certain things, he still looks open & slow which will doom him against Floyd. Floyd is training hard like always and I was very happy to see him mocking Cotto. Most see that as a mocking but I took it as more than that. I took it as him knowing Cotto as a fighter and knowing excatly how he fights and what he wants to do. Its like Floyd has already figured him out.

I like how Floyd really seems to still be enjoying the sport. It actually seems like he's gotten a new boost of energy and feels like he can fight another few years. I think his change in style has gave him the new boost. I think he feels more like a man in the ring now. Like he can physically beat guys down now without moving. Just by being strong and a surgeon.

My only fear is his eating habits. Again, thats 50/50. Like I said, Ive never been around him so IDK if its different than normal or if 24/7 is just showing more. Some say he's always eaten bad while others say its just for show and all he does is take a sip or one bite. Ive always thought it was for show but now he's been doing it alot.

Thats another 50/50 thing. Its like if youre trainign that hard then you are burning mad calories so you can eat whatever you want, espically if you are moving up in weight. On the other hand you are older and your metabolism isnt the same so you should be cutting all those bad things out now. IDK. Most likely Floyd kills him.

Again, I never care about trainers or others saying a guy is looking sharpe but Roger never ever talks like that. He never says stuff like that and he's saying that non stop in this camp. That tells me Floyd is on point and he looked so sharpe on media day. Cotto is in trouble
      That's the same way i looked it too. He basically studied Cotto's rhythm in and out and demonstrated how Cotto throws his combos, Jab, straight right, and left hook downstairs.

Comment

• Is Cotto's pink hoodie from Ecko? Can't really make out that logo, anyone know? Side note, why havn't they givin airtime to the random blood testing that I thought they were doing? Thought Floyd wanted to clean up boxing. He should tell HBO to give airtime to it.

Comment

• Very good episode, much much better than episode 1 and 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
            Is Cotto's pink hoodie from Ecko? Can't really make out that logo, anyone know? Side note, why havn't they givin airtime to the random blood testing that I thought they were doing? Thought Floyd wanted to clean up boxing. He should tell HBO to give airtime to it.
            how much more can you say about it? Plus, the episodes are only like 24min long with each fighter getting like 12min. Im sure that Floyd doesnt wanna use up any of his time on it.......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              That's the same way i looked it too. He basically studied Cotto's rhythm in and out and demonstrated how Cotto throws his combos, Jab, straight right, and left hook downstairs.
              Got to co-sign it. I also thought Floyd has figured out how Cotto fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                Is Cotto's pink hoodie from Ecko? Can't really make out that logo, anyone know? Side note, why havn't they givin airtime to the random blood testing that I thought they were doing? Thought Floyd wanted to clean up boxing. He should tell HBO to give airtime to it.
                I think it was only a big thing when Pac wanted that 14 day window or whatever. Now that we moved into the money stage of negotiation....

Comment

• Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
                  Gotta say that was a brilliant episode. The best of the bunch so far I would say. CHOWWOKKA did you not see Floyd saying at the end " Miguel is not ready to die in the ring, I am ready to die in the ring."
                  lol floyd is a fool mayweather definetly isnt ready to die in the ring hes a safety first fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                    lol floyd is a fool mayweather definetly isnt ready to die in the ring hes a safety first fighter
                    you severly underestimate his will to win

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                      Have you ever seen him quit ?

Comment

Working...
                      X