Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this episode was pretty good. Floyd has to carry the entire show when your opponent is Cotto. Pedro Diaz is the only interesting thing coming from Cotto's side.

The 2nd episode was crappy, and the first was pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      This was a good episode and the first episode was also enjoyable.

We need more substance, less everything else. I rather just watch thirty minutes of gym work from the boxers
      absolutely right my friend

Comment

• Its because of Cotto...give Mayweather a smack talking opponent and he'll amp it up.

Comment

• I've written it before and I'll write it again. 24/7s should be about the main card rather than the main event if it involves Mayweather or Pacquiao. It gives the younger boxers more exposure and more interest in their fights from casual fans.

Comment

• The most boring 24/7 was De La Hoya/Pacquiao... It was so bad, they depended on Freddie Roach to bring the entertainment *puke

That's the same guy who, 2 24/7's earlier was "so humble, such a nice guy, doesn't talk trash", now (and by now, I mean then) all of a sudden he's expected to be the entertainment factor... *puke again

Comment

• This one's not great, but Mayweather/Marquez was worse...

Comment

• Episode 3 Mayweather vs Cotto *VID*

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  It's Cotto but I like his demeanor but it's not good for cameras.
                  It's Floyd too. Floyd doesn't bring nothing interesting to these shows anymore. There is nothing new that I can learn from Floyd.

After having the same names over and over the show will become predictable.

Either only do 24/7 when it's fresh faces, or do the 24/7 and focus on every fighter that's on the televised card.

Floyd, Cotto, Pac bring nothing to the 24/7 series anymore

Comment

• They should actually END 24/7. It's NEVER been entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                      It's Floyd too. Floyd doesn't bring nothing interesting to these shows anymore. There is nothing new that I can learn from Floyd.

After having the same names over and over the show will become predictable.

Either only do 24/7 when it's fresh faces, or do the 24/7 and focus on every fighter that's on the televised card.

Floyd, Cotto, Pac bring nothing to the 24/7 series anymore
                      yep same **** different fighter floyds ish is getting olld

Comment

Working...
                      X