Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure Miguel's fan base is going to love this episode of speaking out. It covers alot of topics relevant to their interests.

Comment

• Mayweather wins easily by UD

Comment

• Has Cotto received adequate sparring to contest with Floyd Mayweathers speed?

I haven't seen or heard anything in regards to Cottos sparring, is he sparring with the right sparring partners to prepare himself for Maywewthers speed and accuracy?
        Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 04-28-2012, 04:07 AM. Reason: Typo in title

Comment

• Teddy breakdown

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7865544

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            what a perfect match...A non fighting bum and a non rapping turd.... Both of them suck at what they do!
            Wow! So your thoughts are if you don't like them personally, what they contribute is garbage?

Pfff Get over yourself bro. Pac didn't invent boxing, and he's not the only draw.

Comment

• Comment

• Is it just me or is this the wackest 24/7

Cotto being his own boring self talks like he's whispering a secret and floyd is just a broken record that needs a controversial apponent.

Comment

• It's Cotto but I like his demeanor but it's not good for cameras.

Comment

• This was a good episode and the first episode was also enjoyable.

We need more substance, less everything else. I rather just watch thirty minutes of gym work from the boxers

Comment

• Floyd is predictablw by now and cotto is boring. Its wack imo

Comment

Working...
                      X