No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I-M-E View Post
    50 cent is a clown....too bad gangstas cant shoot straight cuz they hold their guns sideways or else this ****** could be dead now....plus hes a terrible rapper who is a hipocrit (clowning ja rule for making soft tracks and thats all he does now)

_____________-------

Comment

• Translation please, 50 sound more boxer shot than Roger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
        The irony is that you sound crazy with these post. I guess you are the type to pick-on the "little guys" and turn into a freaking nobel prize winning diplomat with the "big dudes" huh.
        Not at all I don't pick fights I finish them.. I'm not saying just because you're big you can beat any little guy a person would be a fool to assume that..perfect example physically I'm bigger than GPS but I wouldn't mess with the dude and I studied martial arts for 10 years. What I'm saying is just because someones an athlete you can't assume they automatically knocking everyone out..I made the marquez and derrick rose example as case and point... Like remember they had that show with Shaq fighting ODLH boxing oscar was giving it to shaq but all it would take is for shaq to hit him once he done. I'll find the clip

Comment

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
          I'm not some fan boy or nothing but people on here be going crazy, I like boxers I respect them in the ring but u can't just say cuz they're a boxer they're knocking out everyone especially the little guys like mayweather pac cotto etc...These dudes are small... Now someone like tyson, the klits these dudes I ain't messing with they are big dudes who would knock someone the hell out
          If they were standing and fighting yeah Floyd and Cotto would probably smoke someones 50's size. Just being faster and better at it.

But if someone as big as 50 took Floyd or Cotto down they would be in for a rough fight.

Comment

• This a perfect example now everyone ain't this big but as good as ODLH was he couldn't budge this dude And imagine if He was actually trying to KO him... I know this extreme but still..lol
            Last edited by WitherGlove; 04-27-2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• On a side note: those cool grey winning gloves look so sick

Comment

• Training clips of Cotto and De La Hoya leading up to Floyd fights - who looks better?

If you just based your decision on what you saw in each vid clip, who would you say had a better chance at defeating Floyd?

Miguel Cotto

Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  No, drinking your pee isn't worse than what Floyd is about to insinuate....
                  Floyd can't say much Cus his father already said that Floyd has ****s on his team rubbin his chest,,, remember when Floyd sr said Leonard ellerbe's **** got hard when he was rubbin on Floyd's chest. I think Floyd might be sweet behind closed doors,,, it don't even look like he like mrs Jackson that much,,,, Ill still give it to him, gay or not he's one he'll of a fighter

Comment

• Some of what 50 was saying was funny!!! Stop being mad cause your favorite fighter is the butt of jokes damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post

This a perfect example now everyone ain't this big but as good as ODLH was he couldn't budge this dude
                      I don't think anyone is arguing that a boxer will automatically beat/KO a non-boxer. Someone posted that Cotto would KO 50--which is highly likely albeit not a guaranteed conclusion if they were to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X