• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is nothing like MSG

Comment

• ****ing YES!!!!!!!

Comment

• probably. because he's that much of a twat. but i don't think them working together again is out of the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          This fight is at 154 , I'm worry now

Mayweather next 3 fights

vs Cotto (May 2012)
          vs Canelo (December 2012)
          vs Martinez (May 2013)

Mayweather fighting Cotto at 154 is making me think Floyd is never coming back to 147
          u don't like those fights?

Comment

• Does it rain on Earth?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
              Arum(Pac's owner and MASTER) is the biggest scumbag in boxing....that's why Pac isn't getting paid like Mayweather..
              ^^^^^^^^^^^this

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                Ok smart guy.......who else can Floyd fight that is undefeated?
                Isn't Martinez Margarito's leftovers?
                cotto's not undeafeted , you *****'s are getting dumber by the minute

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Its only a CW if its forced and written in the contract , Pac ******s are so fuken dumb , Manny ducked this Cotto without a CW lol .
                  Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  The contracted weight is 154 for Cottos WBA 154 title , your mixing up Floyd and Pac , it was Pac that ducked Cotto at this weight and it was Pac that wanted a CW enforced just like he enforced on Ctto last time ,,, unlike your fraud hero , Floyd dont need to drain fighters to win .
                  It's not a duck if he is taking a better fight who's also more of a threat.

Comment

• This leftover sh** is ridiculous, but it is funny how badly Floyd has contradicted himself here.

Comment

• Cotto cashing-out. It will be an entertaining fight that's all there is too it.

As I said before, I didn't agree on Cotto fighting Pac again for the 2nd time. I felt it was it's nonsense. To fight a beaten down horse again. More so to think Cotto can win fighting Floyd in this late stage of his career. He ain't the same guy anymore.

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to a higher weight coz that's what old men have to deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

Cotto weighed-in at 146lbs vs Margarito in their first fight together. Pac just made him go down a pound less @ 145 Ain't that much a significant factor. That was the a legit Cotto in there fighting Pac in my view.

The Cotto now is a battle worn Cotto cashing-out. That said it still will be an entertaining fight. Cotto will have his moments but won't be enough down the stretch.

To close: Floyd would have earned more fighting Pac. Floyd went to a safer route for less money. Floyd again choosing fighters at the late stage of the game.. I see a pattern here.

Floyd = waiting for Pac to get old

Floyd Jan 7th "I don't fight leftovers"... Ahhmmm Cotto??
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X