No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    dud how do you think the clinch will play into this fight? boxing fans always ignore clinching when imagining a fight. We know Floyd is a clinch master, and Cotto just recently learned how to clinch
    I think you just broke the puzzle... if it turns into an inside fight... this fight is over...

Cotto can't clinch ...and won't clinch vs Floyd if he does that I think Floyd's inside game comes out. And I think if Floyd trys to gas him by pressing the pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post

Does Floyd pay you to be his fan? Its not that serious...
      do you pluck your eyebrows like Cotto??

Grown-as.s men talking about Bruce Lee like he was a real fighter...

"He did push ups with 2 fingers"

Like that endowed him with defense and other skills needed to be even compared to the worse boxer....let alone one of the best..

Comment

• bruce lee would take floyd down and bite floyd like a dirty martial artist instead of a classy fighter. He taught his students to kick groins and kneecaps. Bruce would only win in the streets where there are no rules. Real manly men fight in the ring.

"I'm not no animal"- Floyd Mayweather

Comment

• Um, Bruce Lee's fighting philosophy is to use offense as defense, strike before stricken. Sounds like someone else to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            Um, Bruce Lee's fighting philosophy is to use offense as defense, strike before stricken. Sounds like someone else to me.
            Bruce is the greatest

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
              Floyd isnt known for a lot of things...but that doesn't mean he doesn't have those things..

If Cotto is there for uppercuts you'll see plenty of them..

Cotto squares-up perfectly for Floyd's body-jab...when he jumps on his bike..he'll find the tires are flat...
              that's true but Cotto's Jab isn't a tapping jab. his body weight behind it will throw off Floyds setup. Cotto throws it well and covers up the right side of his face well. I'm not saying Cotto's jab is invincible, he will have to set it up and have slight variations faints and left hoks also come into play but i think Cotto has to utilize this tool effectively for this to be an interesting match.

Comment

• Physical feats
                Lee's phenomenal fitness allowed him to perform numerous exceptional physical feats:[82][83]
                Lee's speed in terms of reacting + punching from a distance of three feet away was determined to be around five hundredths of a second (0.05 second); from five feet away it was around eight hundredths of a second (0.08 second).[84][85][86]
                Lee could take in one arm a 75 lb barbell from a standing position with the barbell held flush against his chest and slowly stick his arms out locking them, holding the barbell there for several seconds.[87]
                In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.[88]
                Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger.[83][89]
                Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.[90]
                Lee could cause a 300-lb (136.08 kg) bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a sidekick.[83]
                Lee held an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.[82

Comment

• Bruce Leroy

Comment

• Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                    bruce lee would take floyd down and bite floyd like a dirty martial artist instead of a classy fighter. He taught his students to kick groins and kneecaps. Bruce would only win in the streets where there are no rules. Real manly men fight in the ring.

"I'm not no animal"- Floyd Mayweather
                    Boxers know all the dirty tricks...it's not like you can just take one down and start biting on them..

You might get kneed in the face..kicked in the face..bodyslammed...all kinds of bad things.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                      do you pluck your eyebrows like Cotto??

Grown-as.s men talking about Bruce Lee like he was a real fighter...

"He did push ups with 2 fingers"

Like that endowed him with defense and other skills needed to be even compared to the worse boxer....let alone one of the best..
                      That's sarcasm, obviously something you no nothing about. Now I will wait for another rebuttal...

Comment

Working...
                      X