Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is simply not entertaining on his own. The guy has no charisma really. I hope no one writes his ****, talking about easter bunnies....lol wtf? He needs a foil to be interesting like Hatton. When he has to carry the show on his own, he's boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Mayweather is simply not entertaining on his own. The guy has no charisma really. I hope no one writes his ****, talking about easter bunnies....lol wtf? He needs a foil to be interesting like Hatton. When he has to carry the show on his own, he's boring.
      Still flamboyant, not as entertaining

Comment

• Pretty boring IMO. 24/7 might be running its course.

I thought the easter bunny thing was funny though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          what i wondered when i saw it was who has a more openly gay relationship, 50 and Mayweather, or Cotto and his fat buddy? I posted a thread but mods deleted it.
          It's probably cause it was turning into a ****phobic thread. Like I said before on your thread and i'll say it again. Men that are sure about themselves don't have to worry about other men and questioning their ***uality. No 50 and May aren't gay neither is Cotto and his friend. People just need a hobby instead of wondering because in the end..

Comment

• I don't think 24/7 has run it's course. I think Floyd and Pacquiao on 24/7 have run its course. Hell even Cotto has been on there 3 times already. They need some new fighters.

And I agree with whoever said Floyd has no charisma. He really doesn't.

Comment

• My favorite part was Cotto chasing Diaz up the hill.

Comment

• I find them pretty boring. Weve seen floyd for countless episodes and cotto is a lil boring. My favorite part of this series sO far is pedrO diaz which is partly due to the fact that hes the a relatively new charachter and is very insightful, conplete oposite of uncle roger like another poster pointed out. I would not mind seeing a 24/7 done on other big name fighters as well as the fighters on their undercard.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather
                  ‎#TheMoneyTeam-- Watch my workout LIVE tomorrow (Tuesday) on http://FloydMayweather.com/ at 6:45p ET / 3:45p. PT

Comment

• I think the second episodes in every 24/7 is the lackluster out of the 4. The intro and the outro being the most interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather
                      ‎#TheMoneyTeam-- Watch my workout LIVE tomorrow (Tuesday) on http://FloydMayweather.com/ at 6:45p ET / 3:45p. PT
                      I'm in. This is gonna be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X