Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can agree that the 24/7 has grown a bit stale. Especially since Mayweather has been on it for, now, 6 installments. And Cotto has been on it, what, 3 times now?

But it probably still sells the fights to the non-hardcore fans, and the casuals. I have a friend actually that is a casual, and has talked to me after both of these last 2 episodes, and about how he's loved it.
    So 24/7 for hardcore fans=stale now
    24/7 for casuals=still awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Mayweather looks more comfortable with Mr.Jackson than Ms.Jackson...
      No doubt lol. Their relationship is so awkward and fake. She is clearly just a ***y trophy wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
        No doubt lol. Their relationship is so awkward and fake. She is clearly just a ***y trophy wife.
        Hey man, ain't nobody can brake their bond, ain't nobody

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by Oh you out son View Post

cue fake smile

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I lol'd at that little speech by her. I wonder if Floyd even ****s her actually

Comment

• i find it funny how they were showing clips of cotto going out having a good time with his family, his wife and kids and close friends then when the camera turns to floyd all u see is floyd ranting about something else.

another funny part was when miss jackson kept going on and on about how floyd and her have this special bond but she doesnt give any insight to us on what her special bond with floyd is LOL.. just kept saying we have a special bond. then miss jackson looks hella annoyed when floyd started talking about his father, mayweather sr. LOL..

Comment

• I agree with most of you that the show is getting a bit stale. However, I would much rather have them do it for big fights than not. It builds hype which is good for the sport, and whatever I still enjoy it (makes it seem like a bigger thing than just a fight).

I would like to see a 24/7 with Khan in it because I don't know much about him outside boxing(but then again it would be a lot of Roach and Ariza which are kind of stale too)

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                  i find it funny how they were showing clips of cotto going out having a good time with his family, his wife and kids and close friends then when the camera turns to floyd all u see is floyd ranting about something else.

another funny part was when miss jackson kept going on and on about how floyd and her have this special bond but she doesnt give any insight to us on what her special bond with floyd is LOL.. just kept saying we have a special bond. then miss jackson looks hella annoyed when floyd started talking about his father, mayweather sr. LOL..
                  lol she has a special bond in that now she has a lot of money and can bond more with the new purse she can buy

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                    I lol'd at that little speech by her. I wonder if Floyd even ****s her actually
                    Yea, probably the only reason he got with her

Comment

• Pedro Diaz thinks he's some sort of philosopher. He takes himself way too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X