Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catch weight my friend only at catch weight we know that uncle bob wouldn't let anyone worthy fight his little sheep at a good weight.

Comment

• Oh yeah almost forgot,cotto is not with top rank anymore so the fight wouldn't be made..pac only fights fellow starved sold out top prank victims

Comment

• With OST Cotto beats Pac. A lot of guys beat Pac once he takes the test.

Comment

• Old video of Cotto on his B E A S T - K I L L E R mode.

Thing to notice: Wicked 10+ punch combo @ 2:02, Brutal body punching onslaught from 2:35 - 2:45 and overall the rentless, merciless attack on his opponents!

Simply...enjoy!

If this Cotto shows up to the PBF fight.........

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            People need to be realistic sometimes. Pac can't even make 147 on a 150 catchweight. Pac will be damned in any option. At 147, Cotto will be incredibly drained. At 150, the same idiots who likes to bring up this fight would cry foul (if you want to refer to the Margarito fight).

Truth is, no one, especially among Pac fans, ever wanted the Margarito fight. Not only was it a high risk fight for Pac but a low a reward one in terms of legacy. It was pushed by scum Arum as if Margarito was one of his own sons. I would bet that had Pacquiao refused to fight Marg, the same idiots would attacked Pac for ducking Margarito. I remember the choices back then were Berto, Alexander and Bradley. I mean, come on, I'd pick any of these tiny fighters over a towering Margarito if I were Pac.

Margarito would murk any of these little boys. Who are we kidding?

What you dont you understand is the CW pulling them down HURTS them , take the CW away its a different fight , Pac has proved he wants no part of Cotto without a CW twice he walks without it , dont handicap a guy and then brag you beat him , he wouldnt fight Margo without one either , its manipulating conditions forcing a handicap , thats what you dont get !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              What you dont you understand is the CW pulling them down HURTS them , take the CW away its a different fight , Pac has proved he wants no part of Cotto without a CW twice he walks without it , dont handicap a guy and then brag you beat him , he wouldnt fight Margo without one either , its manipulating conditions forcing a handicap , thats what you dont get !!
              This guy didn't get my post. It's a simple post that says: Cotto/Pac 2 should not happen at all. Why bother bringing it up?

Comment

• if cotto pulls off the biggest upset in boxing history I'd expect him to rematch floyd, but since floyd is going to jail, a pac fight seems likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Cotto's chin is a bit below average, I wouldn't say it's solid.
                  Maybe his defense is below average but he has a good chin. He has never been KO cold, basically he has quitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    They didnt force 145 for no reason only an idiot would think they would , they was refusing to fight without it , the man is the same man and Pac again refused to fight him without another CW that again would drain the current Cotto .

The proof is right there in Pacs actions regarding fighting Cotto , he point blank REFUSES WITHOUT A CW , I dont think winning by handicaping your opponent is really winning !
                    This guy an his conspiracies.. hahaha.. So that 1lb made a difference from the 4th rd on cause Cotto was making it competitive until he got caught with that uppercut that defined the rest of his night..

So if Cotto had that extra lb he would of taken that uppercut a little better and been a little more competitive.. haha.. This clown..

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      This guy an his conspiracies.. hahaha.. So that 1lb made a difference from the 4th rd on cause Cotto was making it competitive until he got caught with that uppercut that defined the rest of his night..

So if Cotto had that extra lb he would of taken that uppercut a little better and been a little more competitive.. haha.. This clown..
                      Seems to me like you're trying to imply that Cotto weighting 146 (of his own accord), is the same as being forced to weight no more than 145. If so, how do you figure that??

Comment

Working...
                      X