Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he looks good, what can i say?

Comment

• They will come with a free buffet, free room, and free limo ride.

Comment

• Streaming...sitting my couch with fan full blast on my butt crack in my undie. ok ok possibly going to the AMC theater....POSSIBLY ok...

Comment

• Wouldn't surprise me if they were still available the day of the fight like the Ortiz fight

Someone was saying that they couldn't give them away unless they came with free airplane tickets, free lodging and 24/7 buffets

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
            Enjoy

He looks good, but then they all do until...

Comment

• Floyd will be running circles around Cotto. He's really slow in that video.

Comment

• Looks good...
                May 5th Mayweather will be
                42 Wins and 1 Cotto

Comment

• 2 weeks till I depart for Vegas! Too geeked! COTTO COTTO COTTO

Comment

• Cotto vs Floyd

Does anyone else really give Cotto a shot at beating Floyd ? (other than me)

I acknowledge that Floyd is a Phenomenal athelete and possess a few advanages and one that is key, the speed advantage over Miguel. But something ive read and did a bit of research on something called timing... great timing negates speed....

Cotto used great timing against Zab and Mosley who both has faster fands.

Pacman also had faster hands but he threw alot of punches aswell. I dont see floyd throwing that much punches. (Cotto was also drained)

Not saying Floyd is the same as Zab or Mosley but the hand speed was suppossively a major factor in the fight coming in but Cotto was able to negate it thorughout most of fight with great timing with the jab and counter hooks.

I can see Cotto using the jab in the first few rounds, then mayweather will adjust and shoot the overhand right, then I see cotto doing the same thing that Mosley did that hurt Floyd, set up the 2 punch combo... left jab then straight right.... Mosley nearly dropped Floyd in the 2nd round.

This combo setup may force Floyd to hesitate on the counter to Cotto's jab simply because he does not want to get hit like that.

If cotto can utilize the jab, then throw the straight right, then go back to the left hook body shot, I can see Floyd getting into some trouble....

Floyd is not known for being a strong puncher, aka heavy hands. I can also see Cotto walking through Floyds punches and walking him down like he did against Malignaggi....

Then again Floyd is not either of those guys, Floyd is smart and posses skills that pays the bills...I'm waiting impatiently here for this fight to start and see how my theories play out....

thoughts... (real thoughts, not any BS answers plz)

Comment

• Go easy guys. He's new.

Comment

Working...
                      X