Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if paulie malignaggi was strong enough, he could knock somebody out.

alas

Comment

• Floyd threw more jabs and hooks in the first half of his fight against JMM, and then he constantly threw the straight right in the second half of that fight.

Comment

• Cotto can counter Mayweather with good timing and accuracy. I'm not saying Cotto will win, but he's certainly capable of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
          my point is he rarely throws it against righties. People act like he fights the same way he does Southpaws when he comes out throwing a million straight rights. He doesnt do that against righties.

Also, stepping to your left to throw a left to the body while someone is throwing there right could get you KTFO because you are stepping right to there power hand. You want to go away from the right, not to it
          If you step to your left with good speed then you get out of range while your opponent plants his feet to throw a right you're not stepping in front youre stepping to the side to stay out of range

Comment

• I think everybody the Floyd fought since Judah is quicker then Cotto

Tata and Hatton being the exception

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
              again, the Floyd straight right stuff is hyped up way too much on here. He throws it a ton against Southpaws because that is the primary punch to use against them but he's not straight right dominant against Righties. He just mixes up his punches. He probably even throws more lefts or hooks then he does rights against orthodox fighters
              It's the punch he uses when he knows everything is in the bag, so I anticipate seeing it around round 4, unless he is really trying to do some big boy **** before going to jail.

Comment

• With all these people talking ****, it will be funnier when Cotto gives Mayweather the fight of his life, and arguably his second hardest fight of his career. That right there will be awfully satisfying.

Comment

• No the quickest in terms of foot speed would be Hatton then Judah

Comment

• Comment

• This best beer I ever had was Carlsberg Ice, but I can't find anywhere that sells that anymore.

If anyone knows where I can buy some from it will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X