Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love people acting Cotto is totally shot now or something......Cotto would never have been fast enough to beat Mayweather. He's past his prime-still good, I can't see him beating Floyd. That doesn't mean this isn't a good fight, it's more of a testament to Floyd's ability in my opinion.

Comment

• You can make any scenario possible with big fat IF's. Here try this. Even u could fill in for Cotto on late notice and handily defeat Mayweather within 2 rds IF ____________

Comment

• I tried both Sapporo and Peroni a few years back and did not like either of them. For regular and cheap beer, I choose Budweiser. When going premium, I choose Sam Adams Boston or Black Lager, Heineken Dark, Blue Moon, or Presidente.

Comment

• Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          The only time a righty can land a left hook on floyd without getting it blocked by his right elbow is while he throws his right hand cuz he exposes his rib cage at that point, so for cotto to step to his left and land a left hook while floyd does that is the only time that chance will be open...
          my point is he rarely throws it against righties. People act like he fights the same way he does Southpaws when he comes out throwing a million straight rights. He doesnt do that against righties.

Also, stepping to your left to throw a left to the body while someone is throwing there right could get you KTFO because you are stepping right to there power hand. You want to go away from the right, not to it

Comment

• cotto gets quicker on the backfoot when he's hurt i give you that...maybe that could help him against floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
              again, the Floyd straight right stuff is hyped up way too much on here. He throws it a ton against Southpaws because that is the primary punch to use against them but he's not straight right dominant against Righties. He just mixes up his punches. He probably even throws more lefts or hooks then he does rights against orthodox fighters
              I don't think he's going to throws the straight right hand with regularity against Cotto. However, I do see Floyd setting up the straight right hand in the second half of the fight. Cotto squares up with his head bent down, he'll always be vulnerable to get hit by the straight right. I do agree that Floyd is going to constantly throws more left hooks and jabs in this fight.

Comment

• 2010 Mosley and Oritz are both faster than Cotto. Cotto is better than them both though.

Comment

• If Cotto was faster I swear I would pick him to give Mayweather his toughest fight, But he isn't and he is even more worn out than usual.

Comment

• beer lol

old heads lol

Comment

• Even if Cotto is faster than what everyone is giving him credit for the reach disadvantage is what really going to hurt him the most in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X