Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    refer to .....
    Of course Margacheato will say that Miguel hits like a girl. Margacheato is a cheater, and anything that comes out of his mouth is a vile lie. Cheaters are like that. Lying is the basic foundation of their character. I'm sure you've heard of the word "Karma." If not, it's an Indian paradigm saying that you reap what you sow. At the end of the day, Margacheato reaped what he sowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dat View Post
      I don't recall Mosley rocking Miguel the way Shane rocked Floyd, and I don't remember Miguel holding on to Shane's arms the way Floyd held on there for dear life after he got touched real hard by Mosley. The point is, an older version of Mosley was able to rock Floyd and almost knocked him out, and that was in welter. At 154, Miguel will bring more power and if he touches Floyd like that, Mayweather will be in trouble.
      It's because he didn't rock Cotto like that. Mosley was still losing rounds when he was coming at Cotto in the late rounds, Cotto was outboxing him.

Comment

I don't recall Mosley rocking Miguel the way Shane rocked Floyd, and I don't remember Miguel holding on to Shane's arms the way Floyd held on there for dear life after he got touched real hard by Mosley. The point is, an older version of Mosley was able to rock Floyd and almost knocked him out, and that was in welter. At 154, Miguel will bring more power and if he touches Floyd like that, Mayweather will be in trouble.
        That point might have some merit if Cotto had a right hand but he doesnt. Cotto is a left handed fighter that fights right handed. Cotto doesnt have the power right hand that Mosley has. Cottos gonna have to fight on the inside in order to get off that left hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          wtf? he could barely hurt 1000 year old mayogra and he couldn't hurt margarito at all
          Barely hurt Mayorga? Left hook hit him so hard he felt it to his thumb. And Margarito got outboxed like bitch. Smile, come forward, eat shots, and then complain he'd get him out in the last two rounds. Swollen eye or not, he was gonna get his ass kicked that night.

Comment

• Comment

• MOsley took more chances against Cotto then Floyd will. Floyd will land at a higher percentage but it dont mean he will land as many total punches. Also, Mayweather and team are very smart, they wouldnt choose the glove size if they thought Cotto had a decent chance, hopefully they are taking cotto lightley and get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                The thing is Cotto took Mosley's power and Mosley has vastly greater power than feather fisted floyd.

Floyd could land 100% of his power punches and it wouldn't mean **** cuz they don't hurt

And lets not forget that theres a reason why floyd ducked a prime Cotto for 6+ years
                He didn't take Mosley power, once he tasted it trying to trade with Mosely, Cotto fought of the back foot the rest of the fight. So it's hard to knock someone out retreating, look at PAC vs Mosely, also if mayweather would fought like cotto did against Mosely after getting rocked, everyone would of said mayweather was running, but he stood his ground and staled mosley unlike " Prefontain cotto"

Comment

He did hurt cotto, numerous of times, but cotto start fighting of the backfoot and retreating, get your story straight

Comment

• Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
                    He did hurt cotto, numerous of times, but cotto start fighting of the backfoot and retreating, get your story straight
                    Numerous times? Sounds like you know this fight pretty well, what rounds did he hurt him in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                      once cotto gets hit, hes going to start doing the moon walk.
                      ^^^^^^^yep

Comment

Working...
                      X