No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Yesterday some Chinese kid named Tommy and his dad came into to the gym (they usually do for sparring) had a video of the kid working the mitts with Roger Mayweather, and said that they were allowed to watch Floyd spar. The kid's dad said that Floyd got dropped by one of his sparring partners with a body shot. Can anyone confirm this? It supposedly happened during the easter weekend.
    pics or gtfo

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

floyd wishes he has ****** for 50 cent to pull on during drilling moments..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakla Nation
        floyd wishes he has ****** for 50 cent to pull on during drilling moments..
        I don't even see 50 Cent in that picture and they're already talking about him, lol Pac tarts are so hilarious.[/QUOTE]

did'nt say 50 cent is in that pic.. i said floyd wants to be pretty for 50 cent and wishes he has *******

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakla Nation
          So you brought up a gay fantasy about a man who isn't even pictured...for no reason? Gotcha.
          thats not my fantasy, thats floyd reality...lol

Comment

• Ahh I want a pair of purple grants

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              How often does he eat things like that? Out of curiosity?
              I let my self get way out of shape to try some different workout techniques. I got up to 185 lbs and then started doing HIIT routines with the Tabata Protocol and I've been losing a half pound to pound a week over the last 8 weeks. The first week I lost 5 pounds and then it dropped to about 2 pounds a week and after the 3rd week, it stayed steady at .5 to 1lb.

I still go out to eat lunch almost every day and I eat either wings and stuff from B-Dubs or Chipotle. I eat chicken and rice and salad almost every night and I drink light beer on the weekends. I am down to 168 and losing more weight every week with only working out every other day for 20 minutes.

I sometimes run instead on Saturdays but no more than 2 or 3 miles. I have changed little at all about my diet and I continue to lose weight. If I were to workout everyday, I would lose about 3 pounds a week steady.
              Last edited by mathed; 04-13-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Nice pics, TS.

Does anyone know/remember the 24/7 or video where floyd is yelling at the camera "you know my name!" over and over again. Was trying to remember where this was from the other day and couldn't think of it.

Comment

• [

Comment

• THE OFFICAL: 24/7 Floyd-Cotto Thread

Once again it's one.will bump this for every episode

Comment

• 30 minutes till showtime

Comment

Working...
                      X