Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll take like a year break waiting for someone big to pop outta that he can take advantage of

Comment

• Most likely Berto- Ortiz winner

Comment

• I could see Khan as a major possibility should he get by Peterson and Alvarez loses.

However, alvarez wont be losing and that will be Floyds next fight.

Comment

• Fighting off rapists in jail.

Comment

• If Berto wins, I could see Floyd going that route

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I could see Khan as a major possibility should he get by Peterson and Alvarez loses.

However, alvarez wont be losing and that will be Floyds next fight.
              True that.

Alvarez said that a precondition to him fighting on the undercard, which he didn't want to do, was a fight with Mayweather.

Comment

• I think Mosley is tied into a Alvarez rematch, at least the way Schaefer tells it, says they will rematch September 15th if Mosleys wins, wil try to find a link.

With Martinez fighting Chavez or Lee in September, hopefully, I think it's the winner of Ortiz-Berto II or maybe Amir Khan. Maybe Khan takes an easy tuneup at WW in between to adjust to the weight and fights Mayweather in November. Wouldn't shock me.

Edit: Found article saying Mosley will rematch Alvarez if he wins.

ALVAREZ EYES SEPT 15 RETURN AFTER MOSLEY

Alvarez will be back in the ring, win or lose, on Sept. 15, said Schaefer.

"One thing is for sure is that Canelo is going to return on Sept. 15," said Schaefer. "If Mosley would win, then we would do a rematch on Sept. 15 as well."

Alvarez, who is 21, has also expressed the desire to face the Mayweather-Cotto winner if he is victorious against Mosley, who is 40.

"They are two of the best," said Alvarez. "I would want to fight either one."

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...lvarez-mosley-
                Last edited by El Angel; 04-12-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                  If Berto wins, I could see Floyd going that route
                  Is that possible? Theyre both represented by al hamon and ive heard that he seldomly places his fighters againsyt eachother. Interested to see what would happen if canelo were to loose though, that whole scenario would be more interesting than the fight with canelo itself

Comment

• Khan is taking a tune up fight at 147 if he gets by Peterson before facing Mayweather, That has alway been the plan for Khan, So if can gets by Peterson he would either need to fight in august at 147 then be ready for Mayweather in November/December 2012..

Canelo would be rematching Mosley..

Berto/Ortiz II winner might be a possibility especially if Berto wins but isnt Berto Al Haymon fighter? Because am not sure if that fight would be possible if both are with al Haymon and am not sure if people want to see Mayweather/Ortiz II.

Comment

• Pwill or another champ at 154

Comment

Working...
                      X