Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    So you scored a draw?
    Exactly with the KD 7 to 5 rounds for Clottey is a draw. I had it 6 rounds to 6 which is 114-113 for Cotto. Clottey gave him hell on the inside and the cut was bothering the hell out of him. Clottey lost it more than Cotto won it, but that's on Clottey.

Comment

So you scored a draw?
      I believe it would be 114-113? I said "at least", i may have even had it 8-4.

Also...Clottey was winning the first round until the flash KD at the end. It seems kinda ****** to even call that a 10-8 to Cotto.

But even when i did, I still had Clottey winning.

Comment

• If he really think that Cotto lost to Clottey,

Then, he is confirming his status as a Boxer who fights LEFTOVERS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I believe it would be 114-113? I said "at least", i may have even had it 8-4.

Also...Clottey was winning the first round until the flash KD at the end. It seems kinda ****** to even call that a 10-8 to Cotto.

But even when i did, I still had Clottey winning.
          You gotta be dominating for it to be called a 10-9 round after you get KD.

That was a pretty even round that you can give Clottey the edge. Not enough to make it a 10-9 round.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Exactly with the KD 7 to 5 rounds for Clottey is a draw. I had it 6 rounds to 6 which is 114-113 for Cotto. Clottey gave him hell on the inside and the cut was bothering the hell out of him. Clottey lost it more than Cotto won it, but that's on Clottey.
            No it wouldn't. Clottey loses a point, Cotto doesn't gain one.

I dont think it was a robbery, I just scored it for Clottey whenever Ive rewatced it
            Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 04-06-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

So you scored a draw?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                No it wouldn't. Clottey loses a point, Cotto doesn't gain one.

I dont think it was a robbery, I just scored it for Clottey whenever Ive rewatced it
                You're right my bad. I just can't find 7 rounds to give to Clottey. I scored it a draw minus the KD, which 114-113 for Cotto.

Comment

• Post #10 is perfect,right on the money. I agree 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    Yeah yeah. I got it wrong.

Comment

• I thought Clottey won and Cotto knew it. That is why he picked Clottey up and slammed him. Cotto is a front runner. When things don't go his way he can get desparate and dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X