No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by light_speed View Post
    so you mean to tell me a fighter lied to sell a fight? Get the fuck outta here!

blasphemy!

Comment

• What has me laughing is the fact that manny fans flip out about about floyd wanting too much money but yet in the video he clearly say's that he will not fight manny for 50/50 lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        wow. hate to say it but the guy could really be sought after here in the states with all those credentials. would be nice if he got a few more fighters under him. i guess cottos' performance will determine the amount of respect he'll get from his contemporaries.
        This is his chance to solidify Cottos career and boost his to new heights.

Comment

• Spot on, Reed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teri View Post
            What has me laughing is the fact that manny fans flip out about about floyd wanting too much money but yet in the video he clearly say's that he will not fight manny for 50/50 lmao
            OK, show me the link where Manny says that he was OK with getting no PPV money as Floyd has admitted to saying?

Manny meant that he wants a 50/50 deal but if giving a bit more to Floyd will get this fight on, then he is willing to try that out...... that could mean 51/49 or some other magical number but still something closer to 50/50 than "no PPV money for you Manny"
            Last edited by ADP02; 04-05-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• If Cotto sucks so much then why is poochiao afraid to face him at 154, his best weight where he is undefeated and with a record setting 100% KO ratio?

NOOOO, poochiao will only face Cotto at a weight drain 147 when he knows Cotto has beast trained to put additional muscle on that wont allow him to reach 147 anymore. Just like Poochiao's worthless win over 147 DLH when Roach himself said he could see the needle marks on DLH's arms from the saline IV to rehydrate him and that he knew DLH was done for at that point. Freddy Roach himself said this!!!

Money May heroically is facing undefeated Cotto at his best weight, making a big boy fight at full jr middleweight, big boy style with no catchweight BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by elfag View Post
                If Cotto sucks so much then why is poochiao afraid to face him at 154, his best weight where he is undefeated and with a record setting 100% KO ratio?

NOOOO, poochiao will only face Cotto at a weight drain 147 when he knows Cotto has beast trained to put additional muscle on that wont allow him to reach 147 anymore. Just like Poochiao's worthless win over 147 DLH when Roach himself said he could see the needle marks on DLH's arms from the saline IV to rehydrate him and that he knew DLH was done for at that point. Freddy Roach himself said this!!!

Money May heroically is facing undefeated Cotto at his best weight, making a big boy fight at full jr middleweight, big boy style with no catchweight BS.
                Holy **** you're funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  If Cotto sucks so much then why is poochiao afraid to face him at 154, his best weight where he is undefeated and with a record setting 100% KO ratio?

This must be a joke, right?

Plus didn't you see the video? Floyd contradicted himself .... AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    He was doing it to get people to hate him as well as get into Cotto's head. He obviously got you worked up about it he did what he wanted to do. That doesn't make you wrong though, if he isn't interested in the fight is why should anyone pay to see it? I'm sure it had that affect on some people but at the end of the day no one is or is not going to buy this fight because of the Face/Off.

Floyd was mainly doing it to get in Cotto's head I think or see if anything would get under his skin. I think it worked to an extent, he had Cotto smiling and I think he did feel disrespected when Floyd moved the chair the first time. But that isn't going to affect that outcome of the fight either, because there is nothing Floyd can do to get in Cotto's head if Margarito couldn't.
                    Again in my mind its just as much a knock on HBO as it is on Floyd.

It was just ridiculous you have it set up to be this serious showdown where they talk about the fight, Max asking questions about the fight, and this intense music playing in the background all the while one of the fighters is looking down at his iPhone.

Its just stupid, why even run the promo if its gonna be as boring as that.

Comment

• LOL Mr. "Sometimes I contradict myself" Duckfeathers.

Comment

Working...
                      X