No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
    its not necessarily a contradiction. He can see Cotto and Cotto can see himself as being undefeated but if the record says you have an L then you still have an L. Alot of people thiunk the Margarito win was a cheat win so you can say that its not a real loss for Cotto but he still got beat down and had the L in the ring so it will be in the back of his mind if he gets in trouble.

If Cotto beats Floyd and its announced a win. Then a week later we find out Cotto had loaded gloves & was juicing. Alot of people will still see Floyd as undefeated but that doesnt mean in his next fight he wont have that beat down in the back of his mind if it gets tough again. He wont feel like an undefeated fighter anymore even if that L was taken off his record.

With all that being said, Cotto is not undefeated. Margarito cheated if you ask me. The Pac fight was a catchweight but its still a very legit win to me unless we find out later that he was on the juice which hasnt been the case so far
    This. I agree. Its not necessarily a contradiction. I think people who hate Floyd are reaching by calling it a contradiction. Does Floyd say alot of dumb things, of course. But this is not necessarily a contradiction. Good post.

Comment

• Here is the video lmao:

Comment

• Comment

• So you mean to tell me a fighter lied to sell a fight? Get the fuck outta here!

Comment

• he also thinks that talking about Cotto's watch is giving the fans "entertainment" lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Here is the video lmao:

Ha ha ha, at least floyd is admitting Pac is the biggest and the best, so good on him.

But Floyd is quite a funny guy, no wonder his fans find him quite endearing, hes not a bad guy really, jusst quite funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
                Wow this is barely a 2 minute clip and Floyd has already managed to contradict himself.

"I feel like if a fighter has already lost before, losing is in their mind, somewhere."

I thought Cotto was an "undefeated" fighter though? Well at least Floyd mentioned that he could care less about what Cotto is doing. I sense some trash talk which might make this 24/7 decent at best.
                'couldn't care less' would've made more sense

Comment

• Well he did los to clottey

Comment

• I've been calling it from the start, Floyd is lying his ass off with this "respect" and selling Cotto as an undefeated fighter. He doesn't believe the bull**** he says. Cotto sucks so much, Floyd needs to promote himself and Cotto at the same time. He knows exactly where Cotto is right now in his career. He's well aware who Cotto is right now. He's just saying all of this now because Cotto is no longer in Top Rank.

In Mayweather's heart, i'm sure he feels Cotto lost fairly to Pacquiao and Margarito, and he lost to Clottey, and the Mosley fight was a draw at best. But this is Floyd the businessman, the promoter, who needs to bull**** his way to 1million+ PPVs. He did the same **** with Marquez, who's an ATG but not in the level of Mayweather. With DLH, Hatton, Ortiz, Mosley, he trash talked to them because he found them as actual good threats going in. But with Cotto and Marquez, he has to do double promoting

LOL "Is Cotto a future hall of famer? Absolutely!" - Mayweather

Comment

• lol. dont put words in floyds mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X