Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVER/UNDER Mayweather/cotto

1.2 mil ppv

Comment

• Under. IMO Pac-Bradley will do more. Cotto may be a bigger draw than Bradley but at the end of the day Pac is the p4p/ppv king and more people want to see him fight that watch gayweather win a boring ass UD

Comment

• Under but Poppa Golden Crack in collaboration with Duckweather promotions will inflate the numbers like always lmao. Pac-Bradley will be the fight of the decade, first the cheap appetizer then the MAIN COURSE.

Comment

• honestly, it think it'll do good around that number. my guess is 1.25 mil. intriguing fight , no doubt!

Comment

• Over.

Pac-Cotto did 1.25 million

Mayweather-Ortiz did 1.25 million

You don't think Maywear-Cotto will do more than May-Ortiz??? I say it does 1.3-1.4 million.

Comment

• Why???

Why should that fight have happened? Cotto was a welter by the time Hatton was thought of. Besides, he's a C level fighter who would have gotten K.T.F.O. against Cotto. He was too little and Cotto was too strong for little man. AND too skilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Over.

Pac-Cotto did 1.25 million

Mayweather-Ortiz did 1.25 million

You don't think Maywear-Cotto will do more than May-Ortiz??? I say it does 1.3-1.4 million.
                sometimes those things could be 50/50 though. On the surface its clear that Cotto is a bigger draw than Ortiz but 24/7 has made Pac & Floyd huge. Alot of buys now are mainstream and the mainstream people saw Pac kick Cotto's ass so that automatically drops it down some. However, they saw Floyd kick JMM's ass and they still bought Pac-JMM so maybe Im just talking ish..........lol

On the real though, I could care less. I dont care about PPV numbers and crap like that anymore. People talk about that stuff way too much now, espically in regards to Floyd & Pac. Both guys are rich and both guys can sell there butt off. We are past that stuff. Now its just about the fights. Fighting the top guys. I could care less about the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  sometimes those things could be 50/50 though. On the surface its clear that Cotto is a bigger draw than Ortiz but 24/7 has made Pac & Floyd huge. Alot of buys now are mainstream and the mainstream people saw Pac kick Cotto's ass so that automatically drops it down some. However, they saw Floyd kick JMM's ass and they still bought Pac-JMM so maybe Im just talking ish..........lol

On the real though, I could care less. I dont care about PPV numbers and crap like that anymore. People talk about that stuff way too much now, espically in regards to Floyd & Pac. Both guys are rich and both guys can sell there butt off. We are past that stuff. Now its just about the fights. Fighting the top guys. I could care less about the numbers
                  I agree. I was just saying it'll do more than 1.2 most likely. If it doesn't, I'd be shocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    I agree. I was just saying it'll do more than 1.2 most likely. If it doesn't, I'd be shocked.
                    I agree. At this point IDK if its better for the Floyd-Pac thing if it does big numbers or less numbers than expected

Comment

• Anything less than 1.5 million will be a disaster when you consider its Cinco de Mayo and has Canelo on the card.

Comment

Working...
                      X