No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
    Cheato used plaster on him, Pac drained him.. now Floyd is facing him at his natural weight and you guys are still hating?
    Manny didn't drain Cotto ... its just Floyd fans wishing that were the case. All it was was a CW but you are over-blowing it. It was Manny's first time against a true WW and he was coming back up from 138lbs his previous fight and NEVER until this day weighed in at 147 ...

So now Floyd is facing Cotto at his natural weight? You know that in Cotto's last fight, he wanted the fight at 150, right?

Whatever you say about Cotto's past it still happened, right? You can't just say that Cotto was not KOed by both .....

Since then, Cotto has not fought good quality opponents and has not looked that good in the fights either .... he was good against Mayorga but Mayorga just barked but never bit!

Being objective about it, one would say at the very least, that there are definite question marks on Cotto .....

Why do I say that?

Because the buzz is not the same as it was back in late 2007 or 2008 .... on a Floyd vs Cotto fight.
    Last edited by ADP02; 04-03-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Love it . They both took a dump at HBO floor. You guys are missing the point

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I thought Floyd was disrespectful on a certain level.... Yeah he complimented Cotto... But at the same time he was rude, talking about his ******** and his bets which had nothing to do with anything, looking off camera and everything, it was classless imo.

Cotto stayed focused on the promo.
        i dunno man just i have that feeling that floyds head got so big now that he feels like his the boss of HBO
        you can see it while watching the face off
        him telling the crew to follow his orders like show him his bet WTF???
        his making HBO like his own show or something
        he even command them to not let larry merchant be a part of them if his there

this kinds of stuff his doing is making me feel the ending of this fight might also be in his command and stage

just nasty floyd

Comment

• Everything about this faceoff was lame. Floyd and the checking scores bullsh** was garbage. For once I think Cotto will be the star of 24/7. Floyd's whole story will be him and 50 cent sniffing eachother's butt and the same exact training routine as the other 24/7s, while Cotto will be serious and training hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
            Everything about this faceoff was lame. Floyd and the checking scores bullsh** was garbage. For once I think Cotto will be the star of 24/7. Floyd's whole story will be him and 50 cent sniffing eachother's butt and the same exact training routine as the other 24/7s, while Cotto will be serious and training hard.
            Yep, Gayfeather never trains hard or gets serious. Just plays slap and tickle with the Money Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Yep, Gayfeather never trains hard or gets serious. Just plays slap and tickle with the Money Team.
              Im a Floyd fan so that Gayweather sh** is all your saying but I'm not too much of a fan to get fed up and annoyed with the fake ass "Money Mayweather" persona. That checking the scores sh** was lame. Yes Floyd too trains VERY hard but it's not interesting anymore it's the same exact routine every time they show Floyd train. And yes I'm getting sick of seeing 50 cent all the damn time. These two are kissing each others ass way too much for me. 50 is almost as bad as Leonard.

Comment

• I'm glad to see the respect between the 2. Them being friendly towards each other will not effect what happens in the ring May 5th. It will be a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Hard to watch at times.

Why Mayweather kept getting up and talking about ******** was awful.

Poor face-off.
                  Why couldn't they just cut those parts out?

Was this edited by a 12 year old?

Comment

• Why is Mayweather so jittery and constantly moving his chair? Is he on dope? Why did he feel the need to bring up Pacquiao in a Cotto - Mayweather face off? It's ridiculous how Floyd says Manny piggybacked off his name when it's the complete opposite.

Great work by Kellerman and props to Cotto for constantly bettering his English.

Comment

• Cotto will put Mayweather's kidneys to the test.

Comment

Working...
                      X