Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching that Face-off did not make me want to purchase the fight, nothing much else to add, that **** was lame

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      They definitely both respect each other, and maybe it is just me, but it definitely looked like floyd was trying to get under cottos skin
      he tried but nobody can't riled up cotto except margarito(we all know why)

Comment

• Even Floyd knows Margarito is a cheater and should be banned from boxing
        this has to be the first time I agree with Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
          Watching that Face-off did not make me want to purchase the fight, nothing much else to add, that **** was lame
          lol the build up to pacquiao/clottey was boring as hell i still bought it

better then that mma **** dey be showin on tv now a days

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            he tried but nobody can't riled up cotto except margarito(we all know why)
            Margarito is in the past for Cotto...

Comment

• Cotto's too much of a veteran and too professional to fall for the mind games and foolery! Floyd seemed more nervous and jittery than anything. He couldn't get comfortable enough sitting in that chair with all the moving around trying to find out if he was ahead or not on the game... lol
              Cotto must be feeling real good after that performance!

Comment

• The face off ****** just like the fight is gonna suck.

The only people who care about this fight are the obsessed Floyd fans and the delusional Puerto Ricans.

Comment

• Not as bad as I thought.

I liked when Floyd directed the wraps question directly to Cotto and then they like interacted that bit was genuine.

Cotto was rocking a BEAST cartier.
                  Last edited by savorduhflavor; 04-03-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Floyd tried to make it entertaining while being a bit of an ass*ole but Cotto didn't seem to give a ****. Kinda ****ty Face Off.

Comment

• Any Link Please!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X