• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faceoff is tomorrow on HBO 0730CST.

ROCK ON!

War COTTO!

Comment

• Don't have the time to review all 20 pages, so if I repeat anything another posters says, sorry!

Floyd-Pac is the fight everyone wants to see. Should Mayweather go up to MW and fight Sergio though, I think that trumps a Pacquiao fight anyday. ALso, I do believe that Mayweather will challenge Sergio for the Middleweight Crown. I vaugely remember Roger saying Floyd wants to challenge for the Middleweight crown before his career is over. This was sometime after his break in 2008. If you think about it, that just might be the track he's following now, taking a fight at 154 before going to 160. If he does fight and beat Sergio, he'll retire for sure with or without Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Ive never seen you involved in 1 may pac debate where you used logic. Anyways beating the lineal Middle weight champion of the world is better than the #1 or 2 welter weight. regardless of your hero worship.
        I remember when Floyd admitted, he just want to say what you guys want to hear. lmao.

Comment

• Manny fans mad cause Floyd is constantly a step ahead and a level above their beloved God

Comment

• Give it up, Pac-Mayweather will never happen while Bob Arum is alive.

Even people who work with Arum dont like him. Go read Chavez Jr's latest situation, Arum wants him to sign a 2 fight contract extension or he wont give him a June fight. Chavez also wants to fight martinez but Arum is blocking it.

Koncz is supposed to represent Manny but he is on Arum's payroll. Its no secret what freddy roach thinks of Koncz. Its not just Ariza who is upset with Arum, its a lot of people. DLH and Mayweather left him for a reason and their careers went through the roof when they did too.

Why do you think Manny is having tax problems? Top rank handles all of that for him and theyre ripping him off which is why their records are incomplete and the government is saying they arent sufficient.
            Last edited by elfag; 04-02-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              only in pact@rd land is going up 2 divisions to fight the lineal champ considered ducking a ww
              You know what Larry, I am not queationing Floyd's intention if he wants to go for legacy and fights the lineal MW champ of the world, good luck to him and hopes he wins that fight... What i am questioning is the sudden change in Floyd's own logic, his own mantra, isn't it him who keeps on saying the gospel, "If It Doesn't Make MONEY, It Doesn't Make SENSE"!!! And he even said it straight to your faces, his loyal followers, "he doesn't care about legacy and what his fans crave, all he cares about is the money that he will earn from his fights"!!!!

So now i'm questioning, why is Floyd contemplating of going up to 154lbs or even 160lbs after the Cotto fight, when he knows that the biggest money fight in boxing history is right in front of his face. That is a potential 100mill plus as against 30-40mill utmost against Sergio!!!

And you were saying that Sergio is a riskier fight than Manny, then why would Floyd fight Sergio then before Manny, that doesn't make sense, if he fights Sergio and looses, then a fight with Manny afterwards will loose much luster and may generate only a max of 1.7-1.8 mill PPV buys, as against a potential 2.5-2.8PPV buys now with Manny...

And we all know that Floyd loves his ZERO so much that he intends to retire undefeated.. So why not fight first the one-dimensional-easy-fight midget who is also p4p #1, beat him, get 100mill plus, then fight a risky fight at MW!!! This i think is the LOGICAL, and right Career path for Floyd.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                You know what Larry, I am not queationing Floyd's intention if he wants to go for legacy and fights the lineal MW champ of the world, good luck to him and hopes he wins that fight... What i am questioning is the sudden change in Floyd's own logic, his own mantra, isn't it him who keeps on saying the gospel, "If It Doesn't Make MONEY, It Doesn't Make SENSE"!!! And he even said it straight to your faces, his loyal followers, "he doesn't care about legacy and what his fans crave, all he cares about is the money that he will earn from his fights"!!!!

So now i'm questioning, why is Floyd contemplating of going up to 154lbs or even 160lbs after the Cotto fight, when he knows that the biggest money fight in boxing history is right in front of his face. That is a potential 100mill plus as against 30-40mill utmost against Sergio!!!

And you were saying that Sergio is a riskier fight than Manny, then why would Floyd fight Sergio then before Manny, that doesn't make sense, if he fights Sergio and looses, then a fight with Manny afterwards will loose much luster and may generate only a max of 1.7-1.8 mill PPV buys, as against a potential 2.5-2.8PPV buys now with Manny...

And we all know that Floyd loves his ZERO so much that he intends to retire undefeated.. So why not fight first the one-dimensional-easy-fight midget who is also p4p #1, beat him, get 100mill plus, then fight a risky fight at MW!!! This i think is the LOGICAL, and right Career path for Floyd.......
                Arum will NEVER NEVER let this fight happen dont understand why you cant see this.and fighting Martinez is way more of a risk than fighting Manny so i dont get you logic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Stop lying. Manny didn't accept the 14 day cutoff until after floyd went back to 0 days. I know you won't be honest but its ok.
                  What was that from Floyd .....moving the goal-posts #2? Hard to keep track as there are so many of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Hey Carpe,

Great video. I really like the message.

Green K!

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      Arum will NEVER NEVER let this fight happen dont understand why you cant see this.and fighting Martinez is way more of a risk than fighting Manny so i dont get you logic
                      The interview came from Floyd not Arum, and what's not to understand... So i am asking you now, isn't it better for Floyd to fight Manny first which he considered an easy fight, rather than going against Sergio with more risk?? Manny will give him more revenue even at 50/50, plus equal or even more legacy points!!!! Then after beating the midget, he can then cement even more his GOAT status by beating Sergio!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X