No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    OK... Let's just say that Floyd will earn exactly the same on a Manny or Sergio fight... Then why not fight the fight with much less risk on it!!! Or thus Floyd think that Sergio is way more beatable than Manny
    A 50/50 split with Manny and Floyd gets $60-80m maybe more.

With Sergio, Floyd would get $30-40m that with a 80/20, if that.

But neither fight will happen.

Floyd's most important rules, ""self preservation"

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

you f****.tard that´s Manny´s rule, did´nt you know he refuses to fight above 147 because he gets hurt past that weight? what a pus.ssy too afraid to take on Martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        A 50/50 split with Manny and Floyd gets $60-80m maybe more.

With Sergio, Floyd would get $30-40m that with a 80/20, if that.

But neither fight will happen.

I know man, that it's impossible for Floyd to earn more with a Sergio fight as against a Manny fight, that's why i hypothetically suggest that IF EVER Floyd will earn the same on both fights, then why not fight the person with less risk first??!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
          you f****.tard that´s Manny´s rule, did´nt you know he refuses to fight above 147 because he gets hurt past that weight? what a pus.ssy too afraid to take on Martinez
          Calm down, leave those roids alone.

Floyd's own words, self preservation comes first.

Before money, legacy, balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
            No, thats called knowing your limits as far as size goes. He has won titles in 8 divisions already and there is only so far a person can go. Dumb bumsniffery at its worst.

Comment

• keep on flapping ur wings featherweather !! u keep duck and chery pick like u avoided coto and margerito in ther prime and lets not forget u lost to oscer dela hoya whom manny stopped

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                I know man, that it's impossible for Floyd to earn more with a Sergio fight as against a Manny fight, that's why i hypothetically suggest that IF EVER Floyd will earn the same on both fights, then why not fight the person with less risk first??!!!
                Not necessarily true. No one thought ODH/floyd would outsell ODH/Tito. You never know what happens. Floyd murking the very popular GAtti the way he did made floyd more viewer friendly. Coupled with his 24/7 performance and you suddenly had a HUGE event.

Sergio murks Chavez Jr impressively (i figure that fight does 400-500k) then you never know, especially with Sergio's looks he could bring in the female crowd like ODH did.

Comment

• against sergio floyd could get a much bigger percentage of everything and floyd is 1 of the most known boxers and more people know sergio than people think and i believe much more people believe that floyd has better chance to take a loss to sergio than pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Not necessarily true. No one thought ODH/floyd would outsell ODH/Tito. You never know what happens. Floyd murking the very popular GAtti the way he did made floyd more viewer friendly. Coupled with his 24/7 performance and you suddenly had a HUGE event.

Sergio murks Chavez Jr impressively (i figure that fight does 400-500k) then you never know, especially with Sergio's looks he could bring in the female crowd like ODH did.
                    How come you all suddenly justifying a Sergio fight to become the biggest, richest money fight ever for Floyd, when in reality Sergio's own PPV history doesn't justify even the thought of it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Floyd's woman beating could scare the female crowd away.

Floyd vs Martinez 1.2-1.5m PPV buys

Manny vs Floyd 2.4-3m PPV buys

Comment

Working...
                      X